4.0 out of 5 stars lazy days
I love these yoga pants! The material is not quite as soft as what I was expecting, but they are still the perfect lazy day pants
Published 19 months ago by J Ashley

3.0 out of 5 stars buy one size bigger
Shrinks quite a bit after washing. I bought one as a gift and thought I might like one, too. .
Published 19 months ago by Rebecca

3.0 out of 5 stars buy one size bigger, December 11, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars lazy days, December 1, 2012
This review is from: Rampage Leopard Band Yoga Pant (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap, November 25, 2012
I've always wanted a pair of these and was very excited to recieve them until I put them on. Nine holes were discovered by me in the seems of the pants. I do not have time to return them nor are they worth sending back. The sewing machine may have saved me from the holes at first but, on the first wash, more holes were discovered. I will never buy from this person again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, September 24, 2013
These pants are really comfortable. The look as if they will be a tight fit, but that is not true. They fit as described and are perfect for my vinyasa and yoga classes.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are Sleep Pants, February 3, 2013
So I thought these were wear out and about pants--and I guess you could do that--but the fabric is a little thinner than many of my other yoga pants. The tag says something about Intimates. I have to confess, though, they are most comfortably and the size Large is actually a size 11-12. Often the larges are either too large or too small--this one was just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute and Fit is Perfect, January 28, 2013
These are great yoga pants and will be so good to exercise in. There is practically no waist band at all and will be warmer if I want to pull up the foldover waist. Incredibly comfy. Not too long for my medium height either!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, January 28, 2013
Fit perfectly and wash well. I received the wrong pair the first time around and had to reorder. Amazon was great in handling it and I love my new yoga pants!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Rampage Leopard Band Yoga Pant (Apparel)
I am taller than the average person and these pants were very short on me. I gave them to my sister who is shorter than average and they were almost short on her. The material isn't the nicest but it is comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Like them but they run short., January 14, 2013
Love them just wish they were a little longer. I ordered a Large and I'm on 5'3" and they are pretty much high waters in me?!???

Rate and Discover Movies