5.0 out of 5 stars They're light bulbs and they work
Published on April 22, 2011 by Rickki

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed - They Didn't Last Long
The cheap bulbs that came with our Hunter fan went out in about a week.
These GE bulbs only lasted a few weeks in the ceiling fan. Not a good buy.
I am now using CFR "twirly" bulbs and they seem to be longer lasting. You get what you pay for.
Published on June 27, 2012 by NoWhineForMe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars They're light bulbs and they work, April 22, 2011
This review is from: GE 48402 60-Watt Candelabra Light Bulb, Blunt Tip, 2-Pack (Tools & Home Improvement)
They work perfectly fine like any light bulb should. I put these in my lamp where there were previously 40 watt bulbs. These 60 watt bulbs get so hot I can feel the heat laying down in my bed and my lamp gets extremely hot but that's not too big of a deal for me since it's a touch to turn on lamp. I don't have to touch the hot parts. I don't know anything about the shipping anyone else is talking about. I had Amazon Prime at the time of purchase so it was free.

4.0 out of 5 stars Costly shipping charge, January 17, 2010
The bulbs were needed for the Crayola crayon maker, even suggested in reviews that the bulbs be purchased. Didn't check the shipping charge. The shipping charge was higher than the cost of the bulbs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine., July 1, 2009
joeyjhg2 (BATON ROUGE, LA United States) - See all my reviews
They last longer than the cheaper brands, and put out just the right amount of light.

5.0 out of 5 stars does as needed, June 11, 2012
Works like it's supposed to, and arrived in a timely and well packed manner. We purchased it to use with our Crayola crayon maker.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, December 4, 2011
these are nice. I bought them to fit the crayola crayon maker. amazon asked if id review this product but i dont have much to say... good price,.. free shipping...

5.0 out of 5 stars bulbs, October 22, 2011
Had a difficult time finding this style bulb to replace several burnt out old bulb of the same style. Perfect match.

5.0 out of 5 stars bulbs, February 20, 2009
classycat "classycat" (WASHINGTON, DC United States) - See all my reviews
What can you say about a bulb. They work and were shipped quickly.
They serve the purpose and were shipped in new packaging.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, April 22, 2009
We put these in our big 9 bulb light over the dining room table. They do the trick.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed - They Didn't Last Long, June 27, 2012
NoWhineForMe "DLC" (Little Rock, AR United States) - See all my reviews
The cheap bulbs that came with our Hunter fan went out in about a week.
These GE bulbs only lasted a few weeks in the ceiling fan. Not a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what a light bulb should., January 7, 2013
Mark Litz (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I've had these in a ceiling fan mounted light fixture for a month now and can't think of a thing to complain about. They light up with I turn them on, turn off when I turn them off, and don't burn the house down. Perfect! The light temperature is slightly warmer than the Sylvania bulbs that these replaced, which I like.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›