5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome wall cabinet..worth every penny
This cabinet does arrive in pieces, so it does require you putting it together. It only took me about half an hour to do...easy instructions and you will only need a hammer and Phillips screw driver. Excellent cabinet for the price. Has 2 shelves on the inside. They give you 4 different height options for the top shelf with easy to move metal pegs.
Published 20 months ago by Shopgal28

3.0 out of 5 stars Sharp Corners.
We needed some extra cabinet to put more toiletries off the small vanity and behind closed doors. Putting together was easy. It looks great and fulfilled our needs in our small bathroom perfectly. We especially liked the towel bar at the bottom. What we did not expect or think about was in order to have the cabinet at the right height, it puts the outer corner too close...
Published 8 months ago by B. L. Tilton

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome wall cabinet..worth every penny, April 21, 2013
This review is from: 4D Concepts Bathroom 2 Door Wall Cabinet (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture looks like it's beige, but actually it is a nice white., April 21, 2014
This review is from: 4D Concepts Bathroom 2 Door Wall Cabinet (Kitchen)
They would probably sell more of these if the picture looked the color of the actual product --- white. I almost didn't buy it until I read a review & I learned it wasn't beige. Also, it has a total of 2 shelves --- one inside the cabinet and one outside at the bottom. Would suggest not putting on the doors until after it is hung, so they don't get in the way of placing it on the wall. I ended up using moly bolts rather than the mounting plugs which come with the unit --- just feel more secure with the moly's. I also drilled thru one of the holes supporting the towel rod, so I could easily remove it to hang a roll of paper towels. Then I made a plug for the hole to keep it from sliding out when I didn't want it to. It was well packed with lots of styrofoam separators to keep the parts from rubbing on each other. I am sort of a slow worker, so assembly and mounting took me more than the 1/2 hour which others seemed to have experienced, however the step by step directions were clear to me so it was more my slow pace rather than the lack of clarity of directions. Happy with the way it looks on the wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, sturdy cabinet, August 31, 2013
This review is from: 4D Concepts Bathroom 2 Door Wall Cabinet (Kitchen)
This cabinet was easy to hang. It's sturdy and looks nice, spacious inside cabinet and handy towel rack. It's definitely worth it and I highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cabinet, July 12, 2013
This review is from: 4D Concepts Bathroom 2 Door Wall Cabinet (Kitchen)
very easy to assemble and a perfect fit for the area i needed it for.
about 30 mins to assemble and it is solid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
This review is from: 4D Concepts Bathroom 2 Door Wall Cabinet (Kitchen)
Easy to put together and very sturdy

5.0 out of 5 stars The cabinet is sturdy and fits our small bathroom well, June 30, 2014
This review is from: 4D Concepts Bathroom 2 Door Wall Cabinet (Kitchen)
After the first shipment was lost, Wayfair resent the item without any delay. The cabinet is sturdy and fits our small bathroom well. The finish is a smooth, attractive white. Installed quickly. I am pleased with this cabinet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, June 25, 2014
This review is from: 4D Concepts Bathroom 2 Door Wall Cabinet (Kitchen)
This fit the bill. We moved into a house that for some reason has no medicine cabinets so this is working fine for us. I like that it has a shelf inside and the size is good. My husband had a hard time installing it since it is clumsy and can be difficult to balance but overall we are happy with it. It is not a high end finish but it looks well for our master bathroom and for the price point it is a sturdy piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good, June 12, 2014
This review is from: 4D Concepts Bathroom 2 Door Wall Cabinet (Kitchen)
This cabinet went together easily and looks good on the wall above our toilet in the utility room half bath.

5.0 out of 5 stars very sturdy, nice packaging, May 28, 2014
This review is from: 4D Concepts Bathroom 2 Door Wall Cabinet (Kitchen)
I usually don't leave reviews, but I do have to say a few things about this item-

This is a very sturdy cabinet and it is very easy to put together. Also, the packaging was great; this was sitting outside in some heavy rain and the box was drenched. However, the cabinet itself was completely dry inside the box and nothing was ruined.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, May 21, 2014
This review is from: 4D Concepts Bathroom 2 Door Wall Cabinet (Kitchen)
Love it easy to assemble perfect for my bathroom I will recommend it to anyone who needs extra storage. Very pleased