4M Glow-In-The-Dark Moon and Stars - 1 Moon/12 Stars
|Price:||$6.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.04 (30%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Contains one 11.5" crescent moon and twelve assorted stars
- Stick them to your wall or ceiling
- Expose them to a light source and then turn off the lights
- Glow like magic in the darkness
- Perfect for ages 3 and up
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Size: Inquiries - by email
Top Customer Reviews
Here's where I was disappointed. First, the adhesive doesn't stick well. You'll need to get double sided tape or glue. But once you have the correct adhesive, the kit is easy to set up and does glow nicely. Second, for the price, I would have expected more. Maybe throw in some additional stars, or make the stars/moon with adhesive backing already on them. It just wasn't worth the money.
As an alternative, I'd suggest these: MILKY WAY GLOW STICKERS. These are glow in the dark star stickers. I used these in college and they last forever. There are 200 of them for almost half the price. They are easy to apply and repositionable. Way better value for the money.
For a child who was very afraid of the dark, this made bedtime go MUCH smoother, and way more fun.
A couple tips:
1) When you start getting the kids ready for bed, put their bedroom light on so you can get the stars "charged up" with the light. 5-10 minutes is all they need.
2) After lights out, we sit on the bed together and enjoy the beautiful night sky. We keep a flashlight (the kind that plugs into the wall to charge) Dorcy 41-1045 5MM LED Rechargeable Flashlight with Built-In AC Adaptor in the kids bedroom, and when the stars start to fade out, we use the flashlight to brighten a few of them up. (you can do this while still sitting on the bed). It's a fun way to wrap up the night.
We've also given these as gifts to other kids, and they've been a real hit.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really love these! They do come with stickers so they stick on your ceiling or walk. There aren't tons, but they look great!Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Does not stay on ceiling. I use a different sticky adhesive. My son loves the moon, so when it fell and he broke it, I had to buy another one, just knew not to use the provided... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amber Lee
The stickers that comes with this pack are quite thick, seems as if the stars might fall down. I would suggest Great exploration stars.Published 12 days ago by Sudhi R Proch
I didn't expect the moon to be so big! These are going to look great above my son's bed!Published 1 month ago by Rachel