5.0 out of 5 stars Great Effects
Brought this item to compliment the theme of my new born's nursery, Moon & Stars. They were worth every penny I paid for.. The assembly was very easy, the glow is amazing and really complimented the effects I wanted.
Published on October 5, 2008

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
I'm giving this 3 stars because it does what it advertises. Package contains 12 hard plastic stars and one large hard plastic moon that glow in the dark. Comes with adhesive stickers that can be applied to stick items to walls/ceiling.

Published on January 1, 2010 by JulieRez

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, January 1, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 4M Glow-In-The-Dark Stars moon and stars (1 Mooon, 12 stars) (Toy)

Here's where I was disappointed. First, the adhesive doesn't stick well. You'll need to get double sided tape or glue. But once you have the correct adhesive, the kit is easy to set up and does glow nicely. Second, for the price, I would have expected more. Maybe throw in some additional stars, or make the stars/moon with adhesive backing already on them. It just wasn't worth the money.

As an alternative, I'd suggest these: MILKY WAY GLOW STICKERS. These are glow in the dark star stickers. I used these in college and they last forever. There are 200 of them for almost half the price. They are easy to apply and repositionable. Way better value for the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't stick, January 9, 2009
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
These don't stick well to ceiling. Moon has fallen twice already. Find other double stick stape and use to hold them up. The tape provided is useless

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't glow for more than 10 minutes, August 13, 2009
No matter how long I leave the lights on prior to putting my son to bed, these stars do not glow more than 10 minutes after lights out. Disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Effects, October 5, 2008
A Kid's Review

3.0 out of 5 stars Moon and Stars Falling From the Sky, December 2, 2008
Jackie Collins (Moscow, Idaho USA) - See all my reviews
Love the product, but it doesn't stay stuck to the wall. Stars and moon fell on my granddaughter's head while she slept.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, February 11, 2010
This was by the far the BEST stars I've bought. They are BRIGHT when lit up and stay on the ceiling/wall with no problems. My 1 1/2 year old loves when it's lit up at night. Very impressed with this product and I was nervous about buying it because I had just purchased some other stars not too long before this. They were horrible. So needless to say, I was pretty nervous these would be the same, but they were absolutely awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Afraid of the dark? No more! Let the stars light the way to bed..., April 28, 2010
We absolutely LOVE the "Moon & Stars!" It was a fun family activity putting them up, along with the Planets & Stars kit we also purchased from Amazon. We put the moon and stars on the ceiling, and the planets along the wall.

For a child who was very afraid of the dark, this made bedtime go MUCH smoother, and way more fun.

A couple tips:
1) When you start getting the kids ready for bed, put their bedroom light on so you can get the stars "charged up" with the light. 5-10 minutes is all they need.
2) After lights out, we sit on the bed together and enjoy the beautiful night sky. We keep a flashlight (the kind that plugs into the wall to charge) Dorcy 41-1045 5MM LED Rechargeable Flashlight with Built-In AC Adaptor in the kids bedroom, and when the stars start to fade out, we use the flashlight to brighten a few of them up. (you can do this while still sitting on the bed). It's a fun way to wrap up the night.

We've also given these as gifts to other kids, and they've been a real hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars "glowing" review, January 5, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My 5 year old is scared to sleep in his room at night so I suggested we put up glow in the dark stars and moon, he loved the idea. He got this for Christmas and loved it. I let him play with the stars and moon for a while before adding the stickers so that he wouldn't try to take them off the wall. We just put them up last night and they glow really well. He was able to put them on the all by himself and we all know that is so important to a young child. I put the tape on the back and he positioned them in his room. We put all the stars on the wall but he decided he wanted the moon on the ceiling. All have stayed in place so far. Save extra tape for the moon because it is the biggest. Overall I am very pleased with this product and thought the cost was affordable.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves them, December 20, 2013
Our great grandbaby stays with us two days a week and loves going outside to see the moon and stars. She was so excited when she saw these in her room. Now she doesn't mind taking her nap during the day because she has her moon and stars shining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in toddler's room, December 17, 2013
We have these up on the walls & a few stars on the ceiling in my toddler's room. They are pretty great when the lights go out! Granted, they don't hold their glow for very long, but long enough to go through the 4-5 minute Twinkle Twinkle Little Star song she likes to listen to before bedtime every night.