Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

TOP 50 REVIEWERon May 2, 2013
I'm very pleased with these batteries. So far I've used them without any problems in the following devices:

Vamo V2
MKB-TS
Legacy (standard tube)
Silver Bullet
Sigeli #9

The only mod that they did not work in is a Provari, perhaps due to the fact that these are the flat top version and the Provari is fussy about needing a button top.

Run time is notably longer than my usual brand of AW IMR 18650s even though the mAh rating for these (2250) is just a bit higher than the AWs (2000).

Note, however, that I do not use these for sub-ohm coils since they have a 10 amp limit. I stick with 1600mAh AW IMR 18650s (NOT the 2000mAh version), since those have a 20 amp limit.

Solid functionality at a great price. Well worth stocking up on.
on February 21, 2013
I'm using these to power my Vamo and they work all day pushing a 2.4ohm clearo @4.4volts, my charger tends to charge them up to 4.3Volts and by the end of a day of work they're still sitting at 4volts. I haven't run one down to 3.2 yet since I just swap them out when I get home.
55 comments|16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2013
If your flashlight is running at close to or above 3 amps on one cell you need something like this. Lesser 18650's will cause the light to flicker even with a full charge. I'm using one to power a fully driven XML emitter. Works fine.
on December 1, 2013
The CGR18650CH and the NCR18650 (both Panasonic) are hands down the the best 18650 cell on the market to date. The NCR is replacing the CGR and seems to run marginally cooler but also seems to suffer a slightly reduced capacity.

For some reason though I prefer the overall vaping experience the CGR18650CH provides.

Forget AW.
on October 28, 2013
Last a very long time and their 10 amp rating means even low ohm coils can be used with confidence. A great battery, wish I would have ordered four more. Only slight "con" might be that the skin on the outside is VERY thin and some what delicate. Scratching through this skin may have the potential to provide a short so be careful or be prepared with a bit of black electrician's tape in hand.
on March 28, 2016
Man these batteries are lasting me so long. I've had these for a long while now and they still work great on my box mods. Not sure how it stands up now with mechanicals, but I would've bought more had I known they had such a long life.
on December 1, 2013
Absolutely the best battery I have used so far. Have tried most on the market but these stand out. Using in my mechanical mod and am heavy vaper. Battery can last me a whole day and delivers constant and smooth power. Doesnt cause "spitting" like others do. Good buy
on January 28, 2014
I got these to replace some batteries that were starting to fail due to a charger that was failing. They've been great. Each one lasts several days on a charge, they came with plastic cases (very important, because letting + and - contacts touch can short batteries out and cause a fire risk), and they're much cheaper here than they are at any vape store--brick and mortar or online. At $12-18 for 1 battery from a vape shop or $30 for 4 of these, I definitely recommend these.
on April 25, 2013
I got these for my electronic cigarettes, they are highly regarded for variable voltage/wattage mods, and the reputation is well founded.

If you're a prime member, wait until you can get them with the prime shipping for the best value for your buck
on April 8, 2013
Great batteries for a great price but two of them had small dents in them on the side of the batteries near the negative end. One of the dents in one of the batteries was a considerable size Being these are Lithium ion batts i worry about them venting