Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 10, 2009 7:38:35 PM PDT
John Doe says:
I dont get why anyone would buy this. Wait for the 4th movie, wolverine, to be released..then buy the complete set.

Posted on Apr 10, 2009 10:33:14 PM PDT
S. Sequeira says:
yea, but more than likely, WOLVERINE will prob. be #1 of 3 if its' successful, or at least 1 of 2.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 11, 2009 3:39:39 PM PDT
S. alqassar says:
Wait for the 4th movie to come out after 3 or 4 months and then 3 or 4 months for the complate set!!!! why waiting 4 like 8 months

Posted on Apr 17, 2009 11:27:06 AM PDT
There seriously most likely won't be a box set for the four movies. There really is no "fourth movie" as you guys are saying. Wolverine is a spin-off in a different direction with a different cast, a different director, and different writers. It's not part of the trilogy any more than "Magneto" will be or "X-Men: First Class" will be.

Posted on Apr 21, 2009 4:40:05 PM PDT
John Doe says:
It's branded as "X-Men: Origins" it most certainly is rated to the 1st 3 movies and thus, I believe, will be re-released into a 4 movie set (perhaps before this Christmas) after this Wolverine one comes to DVD/Blu- a few months from now. I agree w/ S. Alqassar , they most likely will release wolverine by itself and then a few months later release a "complete" set. Again, my advice for fans would be to sit tight and wait. This is definitely the type of popular movie set the movie studio loves to double dip.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 22, 2009 9:42:28 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 2, 2009 10:13:17 AM PDT
L. Johnson says:
no they won't because it is not part of the x men trilogy. it is a spin off film. there will be other films included in the x men origins series also. maybe one day they'll get the box set treatment, but it's a safe bet that the wolverine film will not be included with these 3 movies.

Posted on May 5, 2009 2:36:32 PM PDT
Andrew says:
you know the 5th movie is coming. It's money making...it's not like harry potter...
they can keep making it until it flops. Then again they still re-make bat-man after a few flops...so it will be never-ending sequels.
why even buy box set..other than that it's cheaper than buying one by one.

Posted on Jan 10, 2010 7:07:05 AM PST
Nisei says:
They do offer the quadrilogy abroad but I don't think it'll be sold like that in the US.
http://bit.ly/72N3Y3
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Apr 10, 2009
Latest post:  Jan 10, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
X-Men Trilogy (X-Men / X2: X-Men United / X-Men: The Last Stand)
X-Men Trilogy (X-Men / X2: X-Men United / X-Men: The Last Stand) by James Marsden (DVD - 2006)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (400)