Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 4wd Toyota Owner
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Subscription Length: 1 year|Change
Price:$25.00+ Free shipping

on September 20, 2011
I purchased this for my husband who loves his Toyota truck. He loved it and read the magazine cover to cover. He hardly ever reads anything cover to cover! I used it as a Christmas list because he found things in it that he wanted to add to his truck but didn't want to spend the money on. Here is the reason I only gave it 3 stars... We didn't receive all of our issues. I contacted Amazon and they were very helpful. After contacting them, we received one of the missing magazines. We only received 4 magazines total. I have ordered it again because the hubby loved it so much. I will have to make sure I contact Amazon or the magazine as soon as we notice we didn't get one of them.

Here is the break down...
1. The magazine itself is great and lots of information.
2. The magazine has great ideas for purchases and upgrades to your truck
3. Not getting all of your magazines kinds of sucks.
on December 24, 2005
I don't subscribe to many magazines, but when this mag came out I just had to have a subscription. I subscribed online and received my first copy about a week later. It's one of the best things I've ever done!

This magazine is great - packed full of USEFUL articles. There are a tons of articles on repairs and upgrades, new equipment coming out, driving tips, 4WD events, how-to articles, and more. The photos are great, not too many ads, and I've learned so much from each issue. I give this magazine a "10" - I highly recommend this mag for anyone who has a 4WD Toytoa!
on September 2, 2013
Currently I am driving a 1982 toyota pick up that I fully built up my self from the ground up. Magazine helps out alot with new products and tips on how to ? anyways my lil truck has a 5" inch trail gear lift, fully rebuilt 22R from bottom up, 5 speed tranny, 63 inch chevy rears, wider toyota axle from an 87, gears are 5.29 front and back along with a spool in rear and detroit tru trac locker up front. 4x inovations front winch bumper with 9000lb ramsey winch, pioneer tunes for long trails and a tool box to hold my recovery gear. GREAT MAG GUYS!!!!
on March 4, 2008
Simply awesome! 4wd Toyota Owner continues to deliver nothing but the best in Toyota Off-Road every issue. The pictures are packed with action and the articles are informative and current. If you own any Toyota 4wd vehicle you have to check these guys out!
on May 24, 2005
Tired of flipping through a general 4x4 mag and hoping for a Toyota article? Finally, 4WD Toyota Owner magazine brings us all Toyota, all the time! From the classic FJ Land Cruisers to the latest Tacomas and Tundras, to everything in between! Fabrication, safari trip reports, global correspondents, Project rigs, how-to-drive articles, it's all here! If you own a 4WD Toyota, this is THE magazine to susbcribe to! Let's bring Toyotas to the forefront of wheelin' where they belong!
on December 8, 2011
I have been a subscriber to this magazine almost since it first came out.
Since I am a Toyota enthusiast, this one is all Toyota, so I know I am going to get my fill of Toyota related articles.

Also for the past year or so they are now including expedition/overlanding trip report articles sent in from subscribers.
Very cool to see Toyotas being used in other countries for trips.

I highly recommend this magazine.
on July 9, 2007
Finally a magazine for yota drivers without having to go through all the "JEEP" stuff first!!!!Good info and articles for such a new mag !! Look forward to it every other month.

YOTAS ROCK,
Ginger
on September 17, 2005
Just got my the first issue. Nice articles, very informative. I specially like the one that compares the different types of air compressors. Very cool.
on March 10, 2015
First things first ,the magazine is awesome everything toyota you could think of. My only complaint is I never received the first issue for jan./feb. 2015.
on May 13, 2016
I love this magazine! I've owned my 4runner for 16 years & I'm not interested in other mags with Ford, Chevy, Jeep etc...
Only reliable Toyota's!