Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on December 8, 2012
These are sturdy, nice quality boxes for a good price. I regularly ship out very small packages for my online jewelry business, and these definitely fit the ticket. I like that the small size allows for no wasted space with mountains of packing peanuts! Plus I can fit two or three in my mailbox--no more driving to the post-office everyday. Of course, they ship un-assembled, but are easy to put together using sturdy packing tape. I'll be back for more!
on November 19, 2013
They're great in theory....the size is just what I wanted...but....when it comes time to actually use them....they're a bit wonky. I hope it's just the batch I got...but they seem to have been cut wrong...because they can't be put together in an actual square...they're quite crooked.

8/25/14 Update:
I have finally had to throw them all out. In addition to being all wonky in shape....I can't get tape to stick to them at ALL! The outer layer of the boxes just flakes right off.
on July 6, 2013
I originally praised these boxes in an earlier review, as the first shipment contained good sturdy boxes. However, tonight I had to ship several orders and opened a more recent shipment of these boxes, and they are awful: they are cut/glued crookedly, making for ineffective, ugly sealing; there are little tears in the cardboard in some corners & one major gouge on one box; at least one box was stained with dark ink or something. The cardboard itself seems to be of poorer quality. I felt ashamed to ship anything in them, but I didn't have any other boxes to use and the orders needed to go out. Let's hope it was just a bad day at the box plant, but buyer beware!
on November 6, 2013
I needed this size box. Perfect size. Sturdy too! I liked everything in the description. Would have given 5 stars but the template used to cut and crease the flaps is off.
Not a big deal, but its interesting what you take for granted about box design, till you end up being a shipper.
I kept these boxes as I needed for right away use and still using. I can work with this slight design flaw. The cardboard
is sturdy grade and clean. I know my items will arrive undamaged using this box.
on August 5, 2013
THESE BOXES ARE IN FACT 32 EDGED CRUSH TEST
THEY ARE NOT 200# THE STRONGER TYPE BOX.
IT IS PLAINLY MARKED ON THE BOXES !!!
on June 24, 2014
These boxes are sturdy, well shaped, and easy to put together. We had no problems like the other reviewers of them not fitting together well. I thought they were as perfect as cardboard boxes can be.
on June 27, 2013
I needed some little boxes for shipping small, light items that need more protection than a padded envelope will afford. These were reasonably inexpensive, reasonably strong yet lightweight enough to keep postage down, and the USPS takes them as a first-class package (if the weight is under 13 oz). What more could you ask for?
on January 28, 2016
the box looks good, but its way to small. the advertisement make me think that the box should be alot bigger. before anyone buy it, should carefully look the dimension to see if the box its the one you need or big enough fit the stuff in
on March 16, 2014
boxes are boxes and i use them to ship items on my etsy account so as long as they close (they do) and hold up in the usps shipping (they do) then they work for me but they are cut a little crooked and have some strange cuts/box knife slices in the sides... I just use extra tape...
on May 4, 2013
Great little boxes. Sturdy boxes perfect for shipping smaller items and unlike many boxes these boxes are shaped well making them easy to hold/fit together with one hand while applying tape with the other hand.