5.0 out of 5 stars Great Range Bag, January 10, 2011
I just got this range bag from 5.11 for xmas. At first I thought I liked the tac force bag a bit more as this bag looked huge. However after taking it over to the range a few times and just loading it up around the house here I have changed my mind. This bag is the perfect size for anyone from the 1 gun owner to someone who loads it up with 5 to go to the range. I can fit the Kimber in the hard case inside the bag along with targets, ears and eyes, ammo, sharpie,...... you name it. I also find the little bag for brass to be nice to have so there is not used brass just thrown all through my bag anymore. The only thing I think could be better would be the shoulder strap. The connectors on it are plastic and seem a bit weak compared to the rest of the bag. That being said I have loaded this thing up big time and have not had any issues with it. ( more just an opinion on what could be better) Over all the quality is amazing like all 5.11 products I have purchased in the past. Would buy another one to keep on stand by but don't see this one needing replaced for sometime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag, September 7, 2012
This review is from: 5.11 Range Ready Bag (Misc.)
I bought this for my husband. He can carry everything he needs to the gun range or out back to shoot guns. It has several pockets
that are just the right size. It is heavy duty material and looks like many years of use in the future. I can recommend this to anyone.
I did ask the seller one question b4 purchase and they were quick to respond. Shipping was also quick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great range bag, November 27, 2012
This review is from: 5.11 Range Ready Bag (Misc.)
The only disadvantage to the bag is that it is huge! It will fit everything you need and then some... It is nice when multiple people are going to the range with you since you can carry your ammo, extra magazines and multiple sets of ear and eye protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, December 23, 2013
William J. Shaw (SHANDAKEN, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5.11 Range Ready Bag (Misc.)
I have used many 5.11 products from weapon bags to clothing and this range bag is by far the best. Rugged for duty use and lots of storage. Well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge!, April 11, 2014
This review is from: 5.11 Range Ready Bag (Misc.)
This is a range bag! Its not the bag for a quick shoot its an all day bag that holds everything you need to camp out and shoot all day!!
The bag for brass and the removable tote from the center is very handy. This bag seems like it is built well and will last for many years. I am very happy with this purchase!

5.11 Range Ready Bag
$119.99 $100.05
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies