5.0 out of 5 stars The best polo.
Published 22 months ago by gjmcc50

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh...
This polo works for me for the most part and runs true to size. I am 6'2 225 lbs/athletic build and I usually wear an XL and the XL worked for me. The only issue I have had is with the white one, it is very sheer. Unless you are going to wear a t shirt underneath everytime, dont get white. Other than tha it is comfortable, well made, and very durable.
Published 23 months ago by D Almazan

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh..., November 15, 2012
This review is from: 5.11 #71049 Performance Polo Short Sleeve Shirt (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best polo., December 6, 2012
This is the greatest polo shirt ever. It is fantastic in every way and if I had to choose 1 polo for the rest of my life, it would be this one. Does not wrinkle, looks professional even after washing. I only wish the length was a bit longer. I am 6'5" and this shirt barely tucks in. It looks good untucked, but sometimes I have to tuck it for work. It will tuck, but comes untucked in the tail if I bend over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, March 9, 2013
Christopher Contino (Brigantine, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
I use these for work they are light cool and sturdy. Just read the care label they should not be dried in the dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars best polo shirt........., December 8, 2011
I had this shirt for 5 years already! The material last long, the collar doesn't curl and the pen holder on the sleeve is just awesome. The performance polo doesn't fade. My only gripe is that, on the new ones, it seems like they made the material thinner.... we'll see how this one turns out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty shirt, July 16, 2013
I got this shirt because I enjoy the 5.11 family of products. It is a a heavier shirt than one would think for a polo shirt. The shirt ran a bit wide and if I leave it un tucked it "poofs" out in the back quite a bit. Tucked in it looks 100% pro, especially when paired with 5.11 pants/shorts. I recommend this product for its durable quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, March 2, 2014
I bought this shirt to give a more professional but still appropriate appearance on ride-alongs. I love it. The fit is great, love how light it is and how cool it keeps me in the Florida heat. The cut is generous enough to allow tucked or untucked concealed carry and even ample room to wear a vest underneath.

If i end up with a department that allows this as a uniform shirt I will be buying many, many more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly impressed with this Polo from 5.11, September 24, 2012
This polo has really impressed me. I have worn 5.11 products before, but never the Performance line. This is probably one of the nicest polos that I have worn. Nice tapered fit that makes even this big guy look good. Great material, The collar is awesome. I love the fact that its not branded like most polos out there. I plan on ordering more of this shirt for company shirts. I ordered the Navy Blue, and when they say dark, this is DARK. It looks more like a Midnight Blue, or a black masquerading as a blue. Very classy, very professional. And above all, VERY COMFORTABLE.

2.0 out of 5 stars "Someone" somewhere didn't do their job correctly..., July 3, 2014
I ordered the Silver Tan based upon the color represented in the product listing. The shirt I received looks more White than nary a shade of off-white.

I love 5.11 gear, nothing of theirs has ever let me down in the field or elsewhere... and although the tag does state the correct product ordered, this shirt is definitely White... and not what I need to complete my uniform for this weekends duty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, May 27, 2014
Very comfortable! Only complaint is... This shirt will NOT shrink, lol. I am a size bigger than XL but a tad smaller than 2x. But that's my problem, was very Impressed by shipping speed and the comfort of this shirt!! 10 STARS

Johnny, Moore, Ok

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but nothing different than other polos, February 8, 2014
Snotter (United States) - See all my reviews
The big difference with the 5.11 polos over the competition is weight. These are a much more substantial weave of fabric and for that reason also a bit warmer in summer. While they do have a few extra features, they aren't that useful in a non-military or LEF role.

Good shirts, heavy, warmish.

5.11 #71049 Performance Polo Short Sleeve Shirt