on February 12, 2015
Excellent quality as expected from 5.11. This thing will last. It looks cool; has all sorts of ways to grab and carry; & is the perfect size, not too big but holds everything I need. My only complaint is that it doesn't have more pockets/compartments, or a water bottle holder, but it does have two small zip pockets and one larger removable mesh internal bag so maybe I'm just being a chick. I'd buy it again.
on August 26, 2015
The LIMA bag is to large for Carry on the Mike is a little to small. US carry on size is 22 x 14 x 9 total inches 45
Mike is 19 x 10 x10 total inches 39
LIMA is 24 x 12 x 12 total inches 48
Math wise the LIMA is a Better way to go, but I purchased it and sent it back. IT IS MASSIVE for a carry on. Packed full I can see it getting red tagged.
The bag is made from good materials but could stand to have a stronger thicker bottom. The win here is the shoulder strap, the pad is awesome.
on May 26, 2016
Great bag. Big enough for my size 13 shoes, change of clothes, gym accessories, extra water bottles, and a nice zipper pouch on the outside for my keys and phone so I dont have to dig around the bag looking for them. Only drawback is lack of an external water bottle holder. It would be nice to keep a bottle on the out side for quick access.
on December 11, 2015
This bag is perfect for the gym and airplane carry-on. The next size up is a little too big for a carry-on bag. The bag to carry it in is great too. I tend to get more of this brand.
on May 30, 2016
Great bag, looks small but holds a lot.
on January 5, 2014
The bag size was ok but the flimsiness threw me off considering it was a 5.11 bag. This is by far one of there worse product. I thought I was getting a toung bag instead I got a weak bag.
on January 30, 2016
Great bag. I own 2. The super large and this. But I was mailed the wrong color. It's got ugly bright acents. It looks like an emergency bag tan and glowing bright orange. The color isn't even on the site. I ordered a black. I would of been content with any other color. This is FUGLY
I'm leaving on an overnight trip today with the bag so I'm stuck with it.

See 1 answered question