5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable
I walk a lot at work. These boots are extremely comfortable and fit true to size. For the first few times I wore them, the zipper opening was a little tight, but after a few days the boots slipped on and off easily. I will be buying another pair when the ones I currently wear wear out.
Published 15 months ago by BD.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable boot, wore out very quickly
Published 16 months ago by R. Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable boot, wore out very quickly, September 16, 2013
This is a very comfortable boot, but it wore out after only 3 months. Also the toe box does not stay firm and smooth, causing the side to tear. In my line of work, I wear boots constantly and many other brands last at least 6 months. I would expect more out of 5.11 as I have a lot of clothing from them and it performs nicely. Overall I would not recommend as a daily wearer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Zipper causes pain/discomfort, August 9, 2013
Although it fits fine, the zipper is very uncomfortable. It actually causes some pain. I didn't even get to wear them, it hurt right away. The beige ones do not have the zipper & those are great.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK boots but wore out WAY to fast, January 23, 2014
Trevor (Norwalk, California, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5.11 Taclite 6 Inches Side Zip Boot (Apparel)
I bought these boots for work. Once broken in they were OK boots at best. For the money there are way better options. I was most disappointed at how quickly they wore out. I would not recommend these boots to anyone who is going to wear them regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, October 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these boots., April 28, 2013
I have been wearing these about 3 weeks. Very comfortable. I will probably eventually get the tan pair as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, March 12, 2013
J. Babeti (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This is my first time buying boots, and these are fantastic. I walk about 7 miles a day, and I'm comfortable in them. This was a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, September 19, 2012
Arlene Klatt (Fayette, IA United States) - See all my reviews
I purchase these boots for work and so far have had no problems with them. They fit fine no problems at all and they came quickly after order was placed

4.0 out of 5 stars good fit, July 13, 2012
Greg (columbia, mo) - See all my reviews
I was hesitant to buy another shoe because my Rockies lasted forever but needed something with a bit more support and cushioning. So far these have been great. Comfortable with decent support and seem well made. If they last half as long as my Rockies I will be happy. Only negative is that they are a bit harder to get on using the side zip. I am sure they will loosen up a bit over time. Also with the mesh it is not waterproof but is breathable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Skip the zipper., October 23, 2013
I selected these boots because they have a zipper for easy on and off. The zipper is worthless because I still need to untie and loosen the laces every time I put on and take off the boots. Also, I think of these as more of an athletic shoe than a boot. I would recommend the one without the zipper, the cost is much less.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thery are OK, August 10, 2013
I ordered a womens US size 9. What I got was a mens size 7.5W. I think they will work (I didn't realize the size was wrong until I wore them) but I'd prefer to get exactly what I order.

5.11 Taclite 6 Inches Side Zip Boot