Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 5 O'Clock [Explicit]
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on February 4, 2013
It is odd to see T-Pain on his own track since I am so used to him just delivering hooks. Lily Allen is a personal favorite and I love her voice. I think she and T-Pain blended well even coming from different genres oiverall a very good song.
on November 24, 2011
T-pain does it again...hot new song, love this! Plus on Amazon the prices are better than Itunes! You won't be disapointed with this song!
on January 6, 2012
This is the single 5 O'Clock and it is great. No bleeped out or changed words. It downloaded easily and now I have in on all my devices with no problems and cloud backup.
on February 15, 2014
Loved the music! Was what I wanted. Easy and fast to download! If I can download anybody can. Would do business with again! Thank you!
on March 13, 2012
great song, great quality, fast download, will definitely download from amazon again! Thank you amazon for such a wonderful experience.
on November 29, 2012
Liked the song a lot. Lilly Allen is very talented and her and Wiz being a feature on this track was good enough.
on April 15, 2013
I bought this song for a friend as a birthday gift. She likes his music and recommends it to friends and family
on February 11, 2014
This is a fun song and we all love T-Pain he always brings it in his music we love this song.
on August 16, 2014