Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 5-Pack EZGuardZ Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 MINI PRO Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR EZGuardZ Packaging)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 15, 2012
I got this and i've used one for a couple moths now, it's ok but sometimes it peels off the phone, and it has shrunk a bit since i got it, now the holes and shapes don't fit so well, still covers the majority of the screen, but it's not so good.
ood thing is that even if it comes off, you clean it a bit and put it back on...
on May 31, 2013
The screen protectors didn't stick well to the surface of the screen, I cleaned it with an alcohol solution, dried it well, put the protector on but it didn't last more than 2 days on. Horrible product, great service though.
on April 2, 2013
I bought this product and it is not for xperia mini pro x10; I don't know for which phone's size it is, but definitely it is not for xperia x10 mini pro. It is much bigger than the cell phone; my best guess is that this screen proctector is for an iphone.

I recommend to anyone: Don't buy this.

PD: I live out of the USA, so I can't return them.
on April 29, 2012
This product is very terrible... dont buy it...I bought it but its not guard.. its soo soft... it is not cover of my cell phone.. its not suitble..for Sony Ericson mini 10x
on February 6, 2012
The quality is bad. After a month the screen protector lost the adherence to the phone. The screen protector is deformed with one-month usage, losing its functionality.
on May 16, 2013
This is a good cell phone, with a good relation price - quality. Very confortable, with a good resolution in its screen. I can take good pictures with this.
on January 22, 2014
it didnt stick and is horrible the costumer service sucks and the product is not worth it!!! dont waste your time and your money on this
on June 17, 2014
it was what i expected, really nice material, and amazing quality, i totally recommend and also great costumer service. perfect.
on December 25, 2012
It was exactly what I was looking for. Looks great. Price nice and quality. I glad for my purchase. Recommend
on June 23, 2015