Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 4x 194 168 5-SMD White High Power LED Car Lights Bulb
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Size: 4-pack|Color: White|Change
Price:$2.76+ Free shipping

on August 3, 2013
The lights seemed poorly made and were extremely dim. Some didn't work at all. I ended up not using them
on June 18, 2015
Bought this to install in my 95 Supra. It shines very nicely, very bright. The only downside is that this unit is a bit bigger than the original bulb, and so it takes a little wiggling to get it to fit... probably not good for spaces with tight tolerances.
on September 13, 2011
I used these to replace my parking light bulbs. They were a direct fit and the color was exactly what I was looking for (white w/ slight blue). My improvement suggestion is that the + side is not labeled so it was a bit cumbersome testing which orientation the bulbs should be installed. I have had them for about 2 months with no issues. Also, my application required resistors in parallel with these.
on October 29, 2012
These led bulbs are getting great reviews, but the all 4 bulbs that I received did not properly fit into the license plate sockets of my 2012 Acura TSX. I could wiggle them around and get them to light up intermittently but they would not stay lit. Seller was ExertaTech
on December 5, 2011
bulbs came super fast in the mail =). the bulbs worked well the instant i installed them to my front dome lights and my plate lights. i noticed that the position of the LEDs were different. not all facing the same way like if you were to plug in into the socket one may point in the right direction for light but the second will be pointing differently. just be careful installing them you will see what i mean if u buy them.
on April 5, 2013
Used them for the interior lights in my Sienna Minivan - they are a bit bigger than the incandescent bulbs, but they fit OK everywhere in my case.
Color is daylight bluish white - closely matched some 6500K fluorescent tubes in my shop
Easily as bright as the 6 watt bulbs they replaced
I bought 3 packs of four, and all 12 bulbs were perfect, at least initially.
I measured one of them when powered from a regulated 12VDC supply, and it used 0.042 amps ( almost exactly 1/2 watt at 12 volts), less than 1/10 the consumption of the bulb it replaced.
Some folks buy these for the cool look - I got them so that I could go camping and leave the doors open for a some light without killing the battery. I'd give them 5 stars if they were a little less blue white - my taste is for a more neutral white.

4/7/13 update: I had enough to also put them in the door courtesy lights of my Mazda sedan. They would not fit without a small modification. I had to shorten the base a little (just sliced off about 1/10th inch with an Xacto knife) to get the light lens to snap back on. The plastic cuts easily with a sharp hobby knife - you just have to be careful not to cut the wire leads.
on April 3, 2013
Nice and bright but not for cars with CANBUS. I put them in my 2012 VW CC and they have the glow effect when the car was turned off. I later did some more research and found out that I need to by LEDs with built in load resistors. So if you plan on getting LEDS make sure you get those. NO errors
on February 9, 2013
The bulbs are plenty bright, I used them to illuminate the license plates on my car and my motorcycle; did have a bit of an issue with installing them into sockets on both vehicles though. Natural thought is to just insert the bulbs into the socket and push down all the way but when I did that, 3 out of the 4 that I purchased didn't work. I wiggled the bulb in the socket which is when I noticed that the bulb did work it just wasn't getting a proper connection. I inserted the bulbs about 3/4 of the way into the socket and they each worked fine. it's been a few days and so far the natural vibrations and bumps of driving around haven't jarred the bulbs too loose on either car or motorcycle but only time will tell if they stay that way. I'll update my review if anything changes.
on October 9, 2012
I ordered this product from Bestsourcing.
Everything from start to finish was smooth and on time. I tried the install which for my car was simple(2005 Accent), and at first they did not work...then I just took the bulb out and flipped the connection, and voila...it worked.
So far so good.
on December 1, 2013
I used these bulbs in our new 2012 Toyota Camry. We changed out every standard bulb with one of these. Only one stopped working in over a year now. Much nicer looking. We changed the rear license plate bulbs too. Oh and the truck bulb. Much brighter.