5.0 out of 5 stars Bad boyfriends.
If you've ever had a bad or weird boyfried before, then you will love this book. The steroetypical discriptions of each boyfriend are hilarious and ring true in many cases. The pictures that go along with each boyfriend complete the description, and are even funny on their own. This is a must-have for any girl who's going through a breakup or just needs a laugh.
Published on March 9, 2006 by Melanie Beach

3.0 out of 5 stars cute book
I bought this book for a friend a few years ago, and recently bought it for myself. It's a pretty funny book with a lot of classic stereotypes. I wish they would make another one!
Published 17 months ago by Jennifer

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad boyfriends., March 9, 2006
Melanie Beach (Cambridge, MA USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Amusing to Me. Could Be Hilarious for Some, December 31, 2009
Spudman (Pasadena, MD United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
For me, 50 Jobs Worse Than Yours by the same author is a laugh out loud book. Maybe only a woman can appreciate the humor in 50 Boyfriends, but for me it's just amusing. The stereotype boyfriends are hit or miss as far as humor goes, some funnier than others. Each of the terrible 50 include a photo and a miscellany of descriptive tidbits like: their look, ringtone, benefits, drawbacks, the date, profile, his ride, and his place. With so many jokes, not every one can hit the mark. Mrs. Spudman and the Spudette actually enjoyed this book more than I did.

As with the other Racz books, the photographs are my favorites. I especially liked the pics of the personal trainer, Mr. Miami Beach (you've seen a million of these old guys), the actor/musician Applebee's waiter,Worst Kisser Ever, and the Vegan. Want some light reading that'll bring a smile to your face. Try the books in this series.

Here's a closing sample for you, a drawback for the Lonely Literature Reader - "Standing naked, he recites his poetry to you, which sucks."
That poetry thing never worked for me either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very goofy, November 27, 2012
This review is from: 50 Boyfriends Worse Than Yours (Hardcover)
Think your boyfriend is bad? Well, Justin Racz has found 50 boyfriends that are worse than yours, and he has a little bio on each and every one of them. Each schmuck gets a picture, and a list of details - what's good (yeah, he has some good points) and what's bad (Ok, he has a lot more bad points than good ones).

Yeah, this is a pretty fun book. It's light on text (you can easily read it within a half hour), but it's pretty heavy on humor. This is a very goofy look at the dating scene. I hope that he comes out with a 50 Girlfriends Worse Than Yours book soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome gift to remind her you're great :), July 22, 2011
Another gift for my girlfriend... This book is hilarious! She absolutely loved the idea of the book (read: the cover title) and would not put the book down for at least a half an hour, as she skimmed through it, laughing loudly! This is particularly great for the awesome guy to give to his girl. Not recommended if you are a "stereotypical brand" i.e. a skater, emo, in a band, live with your parents...etc. Even then, if your girl has a sense of humor, it's a great coffee table book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny book, good gift., July 3, 2011
I saw this and thought it'd be a funny buy for my girlfriend. I was right! It was very humorous and she loved it. However it was a bit pricey for a small book, but it contained full color pictures and 50 different freaks. Not to mention, you can't put a price on your girlfriend. Nice thoughtful funny gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars A BOYFRIEND'S TAKE!, September 26, 2011
Yes, I bought this book for my girlfriend. And it had the desired effect. She giggled, then read it, and ended up telling me that it would certainly make it easier to appreciate me more when things weren't gold between us. The reason I've given the book 4 stars is two-fold; A- it's surprisingly short, and B- some of the boyfriends seem like people you'd never run into in the real world. But there's still a lot of good material here though, and it's got a great amount of laughs in its pages. You could easily find many, many worse $11 investments. This book does what it sets out to do, and I am highly appreciative of that fact.

1.0 out of 5 stars hmmmm..., March 3, 2014
molly (TARENTUM, PA, US) - See all my reviews
I was going back through writing reviews for everything I hadn't had a chance to...
This probably would have been really funny... If I had ever got it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 boyfriends worse than yours, November 20, 2013
gave this as a gift to a friend and it is hilarious. She absolutely loved it. Perfect for any girl.

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE!!!!!, July 11, 2013
This is a very dumb book. It basically just has pictures of guys and gives the pros and cons of each man. It is stupid and a COMPLETE waste of my money!

3.0 out of 5 stars cute book, February 6, 2013
Jennifer (Providence, RI) - See all my reviews

50 Boyfriends Worse Than Yours
50 Boyfriends Worse Than Yours by Justin Racz (Hardcover - December 13, 2005)
Used & New from: $3.73