Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Size: 50 by 84|Color: Taupe|Change

on March 17, 2012
I received my order in a few days. Each panel was in it's own plastic zip pouch. No ripping plastic, no staples or tape, just lift out and slide on to the drapery rod.
No Wrinkles! Ready to hang!
These are a beautiful silvery gray. They hang beautifully and shimmer in the sunlight.
You can't go wrong dressing a big double window with $40 worth of curtain panels.
review image review image
on December 3, 2013
LOVE THESE! Great price and PERFECT for my 2 year old daughters pink, white, and gray room. I wanted something elegant, light and flowy but not too over-the-top. These have a nice silky feel and have a crushed silk look to them. Could go in an adults room, living room, elegant or casual, anything really! Would buy these over and over! (Well, if I had more places to put them, LOL!)
on June 7, 2011
I haven't washed them yet, but

I am sure that I will not iron them.

They look great with my blue green grey silver furniture and accessories.

My living room is contemporary, rather than formal, and

The curtains have a lovely luxe feel.
on May 27, 2011
These panels are fanatasic! The fabric finish is shiny, but not as shiny as satin. One thing that made me very happy is that they have a nice weight & drape well. They are not as sheer or as light in color as the photo. I agree that the crinkles are not a problem. Faux silk is always the way to go if you're looking for high-end elegance at a low-end price. :D
on April 18, 2014
Our room is red amethyst and these silver curtains go perfect. They are long and flowing and we love the kinda wrinkled look that they have. We do have black out shades behind them though, these do let in a little less than moderate light but are not sheer or completely see thru. So if thats ok with you then these curtains will work well.
on April 8, 2013
These are white. It may say off-white because they are not totally opaque? But they are definitely not see-thru. Lets light in, keeps privacy. I bought 24 of these & used them for every window in my house. Keeps it bright & airy. They tie up easily as well for having open windows.
on May 25, 2014
I have decided to try this out for our new condo and ended up buying these for all my window treatments. It is an inexpensive product that looks very rich. The texture of the fabric is great and thin enough to allow natural light in just enough. The only thing about this product is that there is only one per each pack, therefore, two packs are needed per each window.
on January 23, 2013
I love the material! These curtains hide most of the light that comes in through the window. It matched very well with my burgundy colored walls and white comforter. The room looks more dramatic and romantic! They are fantastic.

Curtains are sold as one panel so I had to purchase 2 panels, but still for the price of $15 each for silk curtains, I thought this was a great deal!

Package arrived on time.
on July 7, 2013
The curtains were surprisingly pretty for the price. I am finding many curtains elsewhere to be overpriced for being made outside the USA; it was nice to find these. The color is more mocha than what I consider "taupe" but the photo is a pretty accurate depiction of the color. Very happy with this purchase.
on August 4, 2013
I was so surprised to find curtains already made in the same fabric it took me months to pick and then had a hard time finding. The fabric retails for $9.99 at a popular chain. I needed 90 yards for three windows. You do the math.I neer 2 more panels but they are currently sold out. Exactly as described; light but nice drape, so easy to hang from a ceiling mount. The silver/gray textured fabric has a slight shimmer and gives a rich look to my blue living room. Very pleased.