Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 50 Must-Have French Classics
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on May 30, 2013
Adding composer information since Amazon's product listing does not include this information.

1 Jacques Offenbach - La Vie Parisienne: Overture
2 Jules Massenet - Thaïs, Act II: Méditation
3 Georges Bizet - Carmen, Act I: Habanera Chorus - "L'amour est un oiseau rebelle"
4 Camille Saint-Saens - Le Carnaval des Animaux (The Carnival of the Animals): XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan)
5 Hector Berlioz - Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14: II. Valse
6 Gabriel Faurè - Trois mélodies, Op.7: I. Après un rêve
7 Charles Gounod - Faust, Act II: V. Valse
8 Claude Debussy - Suite Bergamasque in D-Flat Major, L. 75. III. Claire de Lune "Moonlight"
9 Maurice Ravel - La belle et la bête (Beauty and the Beast)
10 Leo Delibes - Sylvia, Act I: Prélude - Les Chasseresses (Excerpt)
11 Jean Martini - Plaisir d'Amour
17 Louis Joseph Ferdinand Hérold - Zampa: Overture
18 Claude Debussy - Preludes, Book I, L. 117: VIII. La fille aux cheveux de lin
19 Giacomo Meyerbeer - Le Prophète: Marche du couronnement
20 César Franck - Psyche, M. 47, Pt. III: Psyché et Éros
21 Georges Bizet - Les Pecheurs de Perles, Act I: Duet Nadir - Zurga - "Au Fond Du Temple Saint"
22 Jacques Offenbach - Les Contes D'Hoffmann (The Tales of Hoffman), Act II: Barcarolle - "Belle nuit, o nuit d' amour"
23 Alexis Chabrier - Joyeuse Marche
24 Camille Saint-Saens - Le Carnaval des Animaux (The Carnival of the Animals): VII. Aquarium
25 Francois Adrien Boieldieu - La Dame Blanche: Overture
26 Hector Berlioz - La Damnation de Faust, Op. 24, Act II: Ballet des Sylphes
27 Georges Bizet - L'Arlesienne Suite No. 2: IV. Farandole
28 Claude Debussy - Le Coin des enfants (Children's Corner): III. Sérénade a la Poupée (Serenade for the Doll)
29 Leo Delibes - Sylvia, Act III: Marches et Cortège de Bacchus
30 Camille Saint -Saens - Samson et Dalila, Op. 47, Act II: Dalila's Aria - "Mon Coeur S'ouvre A Ta Voix"
31 Emil Waldteufel - Les Patineurs, Op. 183 (The Skater's Waltz)
32 Hector Berlioz - Symphonie fantastique, Op. 14: IV. Marche Au Supplice (Allegretto Non Troppo)
33 Charles Gounod - Messe Solennelle de Sainte Cécile: V. Sanctus
34 Jules Massenet - Manon, Act II: Manon's Aria - "Adieu, Notre Petite Table"
35 Camille Saint-Saens - Samson et Dalila, Op. 47, Act III: Danse Bacchanale
36 Claude Debussy - Prélude à l'Après-midi d'un faune
37 Georges Bizet - L'Arlesiénne Suite No. 2: I. Pastorale
38 Charles Gounod - Romeo et Juliette, Act I: Julia's Aria - "Je Veux Vivre"
39 Camille Saint-Saens - Le Carnaval Des Animaux (The Carnival of the Animals): IX. Le Coucou Au Fond Des Bois
40 Hector Berlioz - Beatrice et Benedict: Overture
41 Claude Debussy - Le Coin des enfants (Children's Corner): V. Le Petit Berger (The Little Shepherd)
42 Leo Delibes - Sylvia, Act I: Intermezzo - Valse Lente
43 Charles Gounod - Faust, Act I: Chorus - "Vien Ou Bière"
44 Jules Massenet - Werther, Act III: La Scene de Lettre - "Qui m'aurait dit la Place"
45 Claude Debussy - Préludes Livre No. 1: I. Danseuses des Delphs
46 Hector Berlioz - La Damnation de Faust, Op. 24: Dance of the Lights
47 Charles Gounod - Faust, Act II: Mephistopheles Rondo - "Le veau d'or"
48 Claude Debussy - Nocturnes, L. 91: III. Sirènes
49 Jacques Offenbach - Orphée aux Enfers: Overture
50 Maurice Ravel - Boléro
on May 1, 2014
I love classical music, and most of the tunes on the recording, but I think it needs some serious editing. I think it could be reduced to about 50 good songs to offer a sense of more variety. After listening to about half of this, I start thinking about something else to play.
on August 21, 2013
These 50 songs will randomly play throughout my day. It is quite lovely and for the very inexpensive price, you can't be the deal.
on August 26, 2013
I was hoping for more of the 20s ans 30s cabaret type music. There was some along with selections from opera and more contemporary music. I wish I reviewer this closer to when i listened to it, so this may not be really accurate, but it was not something I loved..
on October 23, 2013
I used to hear these tunes many years ago. But, with this version purchased on Amazon MP3 site, it sounds great. The music goes right to my ITune/IPod via Amazon's Cloud. So easy and cool!!
on September 17, 2014
It's ok.
on April 18, 2016
great
on July 22, 2013
My Wife and I enjoy setting in the family room in the evening and enjoying a cup of coffee while listening the our collection of songs.
on June 7, 2013
As many of you know, who follow my reviews, I am always looking for nice background music to work and study by. This is a good example of a quite average relaxation item. Good not great, but not expensive either.