Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Color: multi-colored|Change

on October 13, 2008
There are only a couple of models in these cheap plastic cars, although each comes in several colors. They break during normal handling, and were a total waste of money. The only reason they even got a star at all, was that I had to rate it with something.
44 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2008
got them he started to play with them on March 27th
it is now April 14th and they are already falling apart
badly made.
on January 19, 2009
I was disapointed in the quality of the cars. They all had the same 2-3 shapes, just different colors. Later, I found a set of Hot Wheels (about 20 of them) for about the same $$. Cursed myself for not looking harder for cars. Does my son play with them? yes. Are they junk? absolutely
on July 27, 2011
The top view shown makes them look like matchbox type cars. But they actually look like cheap cars in person. Wasn't at all what I wanted.
on January 18, 2014
I thought I'd ignore the bad reviews and give it a chance. But they really were just horrible quality. Most didn't work at all. My local dollar store had better cars for the same price.
on April 29, 2013
Might be good for a party favor. But these are very poorly made. I didn't even show them to my son.
on January 7, 2014
they were flat and cheep. I will be much more carful in the future I will look for matchbox instead
on June 5, 2010
These cars repeat the same models with different paint, are extremely cheaply made, and will quickly fall apart. Do your kids a favor and get them some *slightly* more expensive alternatives.
on November 13, 2013
50 cars for $15 who could ask for a better deal. We have a 2yo and he loves any kind of car. These are going to be a Christmas gift so we'll let him destroy the box first. There are only 6 different models of cars inside each in a different color. Yes a few duplicates but when it comes to a kid they really dont care, they have ''50'' of them to play with.

These are cheap knock off of Match Box cars, yes. They are not the best construction in the world but for the price and peace of mind for a kid who cares. Give 2 or 3 and share the rest make them a reward all winter long.

Dont 1 star a 2¢ toy. These are flea market brand kids stuff made to excite, enjoy, and when they break you just give them a new one. I say it will teach our kids to understand things break when you mistreat them.
on December 22, 2015
Only positive is that there are a lot in the set, so that's fun for playing. As for the product itself, very disappointed. Cars are extremely flimsy - not at all what I expected from the picture and from having bought this type of product many times in the past. You can't see from the picture that cars have no bottom - just a thin shell, very light-weight. Really should have sent them back.