Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

4.7 out of 5 stars18,724
Subscription Term: $50 Code|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$49.99

on November 13, 2013
$49.99 for $50 of credit? It's like getting a free penny. But do you want to get five free pennies? I thought so. Buy the 5 of the $10 cards for $9.99 each and watch the savings rack up.
4040 comments|1,507 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2011
Usually, I just add funds directly from my credit card if I want to purchase games/items from PSN Store. But since I am currently not in US, the PSN rejected my request to add funds directly. Plus, retailers in my country are selling the PSN cards at much higher price (about 60% higher! can you believe that??). Therefore this situation kinda turn me into a sad panda.

Then I discovered this service.

I purchased the card, get the code and immediately entered it...BANG! It works! You don't know how happy I am that I can finally purchase games/add-ons that I want

Okay sorry for the exaggeration. Nevertheless, thank you Sony for providing this service! It's nice to add different ways to add funds to our PSN wallet.
1616 comments|806 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2012
A delivery of code is very quickly. Few seconds. To Brazilian, this is the best option to charge your USA's PSN account. The code works perfectly.
77 comments|233 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2011
Work perfectly just as any other PSN card would. No taxes as usual with these cards, instantly given to you and there is a option to email code to anyone you wan't. Just hope to see $10 dollar instant codes available in the future.
77 comments|529 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2011
This is a awesome feature. You purchase it and are given the code immediately so that you do not have to wait for anything. Which is the same as if you did it through the PSN network or went to a store and purchased a card. I love this new option because I sell my old games back to amazon, and now with the credits they give me I can either buy new games or put it on my PSN account. This is GREAT!
55 comments|397 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2015
When i went to the playstation store to redeem the code, it appears that the code was invalid
review image
1414 comments|306 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2011
With Sony's massive and ongoing security problems with their online service I refuse to give them a credit card number. Buying though amazon allows you to get things on the play station network without giving Sony your credit card.. so good all around.
on March 28, 2015
Not let me buy
I solve this problem?
review image
11 comment|80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2016
I love the products that I bought
on June 15, 2015
I ordered this item around 12 or 1 last night and I did not get my email for the code
review image
22 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse