Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 50 Shades of Obama - Hint They're All Lies
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 24, 2012
Handy if you want a well documented list of many of the lies Obama has said and when and where he said them as well as where to find them. Most people who like Obama won't care, and those who don't won't need it, but its a fun read regardless and nice to have on hand.
on January 7, 2013
I knew Obama was a liar but I had no idea he broke 13 campaign promises!
I m also dumbfounded that our American people would elect him to serve yet another term.
I, however, totally disagree with you about Romney. Anyone who truly KNOWS him has
utmost respect for him. He, with Paul Ryan to help, would have saved our country.
Now, I don't believe there is anyone who will be able to save our country from complete
financial failure after another term with Obama.
I can understand your many failed relationships and I am sorry for you.
I found little humor in what you wrote yet found it interesting.
on October 7, 2012
The author says: 'In fact, a scary amount of people vote for candidates completely uninformed.' - He proves his point by quoting to the reader the promises Obama made before the election and didn't keep after the election. - If you are an undecided voter, you need to read this book - you'll have some good laughs as well as serious thinking.
Example: Obama promised to require automatic enrollment in 401(k) plans for workers whose employers offer retirement plans.
'This is pretty basic right? Have you seen that one yet?' (author)
Or this Example: He promised to create a retirement savings tax credit for low incomes.
The author writes: 'I'm beginning to think that the Obama campaign made a mistake by speaking with the Tax Policy Center in 2008. You see, most of the tax credits that were going to be offered by this administration were listed out, plain as day in the report located at:
[...]. ---- "And you'll probably question the same thing because you're intelligent.Why would a major Presidential candidate make promises that he couldn't or wouldn't keep to such a major organization as this. It's all on the record, and it's all in your faces. Amazing right? So here's what they promised: A tax credit for retirement savings up to $500 (couples) or $250 (singles). Phase out when incomes exceed $65,000 (couples) or $32,500 (single). Indexed for inflation. And here's what they delivered:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Actually that line where you can fill in the blanks is more than what they delivered.' (author)

It was difficult choosing examples as each promise needs to be read and thought about; there were people who were counting on that promise for a better future and it never happened. So what do we believe now?
on September 26, 2012
Thoughtful research of over 50 promises Barack Obama made to the American people. Sadly, not one of these promises has been fulfilled. Though the book is presented as comedy, it is actually quite hard to take lightly and decidedly disturbing. A fine companion to Dinesh Souza's documentary "2016"!!!

EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD READ THIS LITTLE BOOK BEFORE VOTING. Those planning to reelect Obama will do so with full knowledge of his first term, and those planning to vote for Romney or any other candidate will reaffirm their convictions.
on September 25, 2012
The book is truthful, and therefore an important read. However the author claims to be a comedian, which did not come out in the book. I gave the book only four stars as I thought there would be some humor there, but like the last three years, there is not much to laugh about unless you are sitting in the oval office.
on October 12, 2012
This book, by Absolute Rights Managing Editor Tim Young, lays out the list of unkept promises made by President Obama when he was running for office in 2008. Quotes and citations are provided for the reader, so that they can follow up on their own if they so choose. Four years is a long time to try to remember all the things the President said he would accomplish during his tenure, so this is a handy reminder.

As was the case with 50 Shades of Romney: Hint They're All White, if the reader has already made up their mind who they are going to vote for, then the book isn't likely to change their mind. However, in the interest of educating yourself prior to the election, both books are good resources. And, both will provide fodder to use against those supporting the "other guy"! Highly recommended!
on December 30, 2012
I got 50 Shades of Obama for a quick read (post election) just to see what it was about. What I found was a well argued but short and to the point description of why Barack Obama is a poor choice for re-election.

The author (having already published "50 Shades of Romney") starts out addressing his own credentials, how he feels about the election, and why he chose to to write the book. He then quickly dives in to pointing out Obama's broken promises that he made prior to re-election . . . and keeps that laser focus throughout the rest of the book.

The humor in this book is, on occasion, a bit base, hence the 4 star rating. You definitely can't call it witty, although that doesn't detract from the punch - in fact sometimes it adds to it. Poignant with occasional crass tendencies would be a good description.

Overall, entirely worth a read for the fence sitters, even post election. I'll be reading 50 Shades of Romney soon.
on September 25, 2012
Anyone "on the fence" about who they will be casting their vote for November 6 should read 50 Shades of Obama Hint: They are all Lies! I already know my choice and this book-offered by Amazon.com-confirmed it. I try to be an informed voter and 50 Shades of Obama gave me lots of ammunition in my discussions with those who have no firm idea why they are voting as they are! Thanks, Tim Young and Amazon!
on September 21, 2012
The more I read on this person, the more it makes me understand that we DO need a change.. 4 years is more than enough..repeating mistakes is not a forward move to repeat. I didn't agree 4 years ago. and I sure don't agree with it now.. I will not be voting for another 4 years... I strongly believe that 1 vote can make a change..and I will be voting this year. I am glad to know Mitt Romney stands for that change also his religion is a plus in my way of thinking.. He is who he is, and not ashamed to say it.. GO ROMNEY.. We need more people to stand up for their believes..GOD BLESS AMERICA
on September 25, 2012
I personally believe that Obama was dealt a bad hand when he first became President and he is doing all he can to bring the U.S. back to where it needs to be. However, I cannot dispute the points that Tim Young addresses in this book. Politicians say a lot of things they plan to do if elected and it looks like Obama may fit that description, as well. All in all, this is an informative and funny book.