- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Galahad Books; Reissue edition (March 5, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0883659921
- ISBN-13: 978-0883659922
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 4.8 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,462,478 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
500 Terrific Ideas for Cleaning Everything Hardcover – March 5, 2005
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The author gave a list of cleaners and what they are used to clean. For example a good all purpose cleaner is neutral in ph making it good for most dirt. Grease has a negative ph (acidic) therefore you need an alkaline cleaner( a good degreaser) Mr. Aslett states you need 4 types of cleaners to clean most anything. 1) an all purpose cleaner, 2) a heavy duty/degreaser
3) a glass cleaner and 4) a disinfectant. He recommends going to a janitorial store and purchasing industrial strength cleaners which are not only much cheaper but stronger. He leaves no questions unanswered and even gives you an address to write to find cleaning supplies like a pet rake which he states is the best tool for removing animal hair from furniture or clothes.He includes cleaning advice on appliances, basements,bathrooms,beds,carpets,doors,drains,floors,furniture,kitchen,laundry,masonry,mats,tiles,walls and ceilings,window areas, wood floors, and vehicles. The book lists cleaning suggestions by numbering them 1 to 500 with a paragraph or two underneath each number so it is quick reading and quick to reference ...