4.0 out of 5 stars they were not the same 1/2 inch size as the ...
they were not the same 1/2 inch size as the Lord & Hodge. Harder to get bungee hooks in hole.
Published 2 months ago by Zane Metz

1.0 out of 5 stars Like tinfoil
These grommets, which might serve some purpose(which I have yet to figure out), are very thin and won't hold much of anything. I use the word tinfoil...they are not that, but it's close. I would not buy them again.
Published on August 25, 2012 by cowman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Like tinfoil, August 25, 2012
This review is from: 50pc Quality Brass 1/2" Grommets - Tarps, Canvas, Covers (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk!, January 9, 2013
Harry (Top Central IL.) - See all my reviews
These grommets are junk and very overpriced. I've been had! (Seems to be the case with everything lately). I didn't research the item enough before buying. The thickness of the "horn throat depth" is only 3/16". That would work on ONLY the very thinnest of materials, and couldn't possibly hold very long if any.
As other people correctly report, the grommets are made of the thinnest material possible. I will be looking out for this seller's Chinese junk in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, December 21, 2012
I order these gromets due too the low price! Seeing them on the internet, you can not tell what quality they are. But I should have known better ! These gromets are junk ! They are the thinest gromets I have ever seen. They are so thin and poorly made.
I wasted 6 of them, before I got a set too work and I use a professional gromet installer. I have used gormets for years in my business,and I can say without any dought, Do Not Buy These Gromets !

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap, ultra light-duty junk, June 19, 2012
Dr. Jake (LA's South Bay) - See all my reviews
These are ultra-light-duty grommets with 7/8 in. (22mm) OD. I don't recommend them. Go for ones with 1.06 in (27mm), which are also heavier gauge brass. If you're putting grommets into a silk scarf, these might do.

1.0 out of 5 stars These are NOT .50 inch ID they are .56 and they are extremely cheap!, April 2, 2013
Do NOT buy they are extremely cheap, thin brass, and Inner Diameter is wrong did not work with my existing tools. ID is .56 not .50 - .53 I will return for a full refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars extremely light weight product, February 2, 2014
i was trying to get a heavy duty grammet but these are so thin and light that they cut my fabric and don't hold for nothing. not sure what to do with them..

1.0 out of 5 stars These are not BRASS, November 5, 2013
These grommets are advertised as BRASS. The package they come in does not state that they are brass. They are actually steel with a brass finish. This means that if you are going to use them outdoors or get them wet, they will rust.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, April 25, 2013
Ordered this in addition to the punch set. Grommets are poorly made and distort when used with a punch. Best to go local and buy a good set

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste yor money, April 19, 2013
while I realize that when you buy cheap you get cheap, but this is ridiculous. they were .56" ID. didn't fit their intended purpose. I know for a fact that I'll ever be buying these "Quality" grommets again, and shame on the company listing these as quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Low Quality, May 29, 2014
These did not work as I had expected. I was using the grommet pliers and the metal of the eyelets just kind of split and didn't bend back far enough to be safe. I used them on a costume for Halloween so I wore the garment anyway, and sliced up my fingers pretty good. I had like three deep cuts that bled.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›