1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best ever., March 23, 2012
This review is from: All Clad 5110-40-GEN Stainless Steel 10-Inch 40th Anniversary Skillet (Kitchen)
This is the best skillet I have ever used. Read all the reviews and knew to use a low temperature. I think the real trick to using the skillet is the little pat of real butter. I have never spent this much on a skillet before, I was hesitant but now I want more. I think a lid should come with it for this much money but it is extra. Seldom need a lid for this small of a skillet but I would need one for the larger skillet. Worth every penny. My first test was fried eggs.If a skillet is going to stick , eggs will stick but the eggs slid around in the skillet without the slightest hint of sticking. I was tempted to throw on some cheese, maybe next time. Wish I knew when the sales were going to be so I could get them for a good price again.
One word of caution, don't think the real butter "spread" is the same as real butter, it is not and it will cause your food to stick. I don't know what they put in it but stay away from anything that is not real butter for cooking if you don't want a sticky mess in your pans.