5.0 out of 5 stars Finally--A Unique, Lighthearted Book on Sex!, January 21, 2004
Claudia Miles "Claudia Miles" (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This is one of the better sex books I've read. There are actually some original ideas in it both for men as well as women, and the writing is bright, sensual, and funny. The erotica book is pretty good, too, and the kit is a great gift for Valentine's or a bridal shower. You can get it as a gag gift for someone, but I'll bet they end up using it for real. I love the packaging, and it has so many fun little items in it - the cards are especially great, and the massager is a nice plus for the price. I'm really glad I purchased this. ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, a great purchase, March 19, 2012
This was a great purchase. If you want to spice up your sex life and need a few fun ideas, then this is for you. It helps you to start thinking outside the box and even come up with your own ideas. It is tactful enough for any couple.

52 Weeks Of Passionate Sex
52 Weeks Of Passionate Sex by Melanie Voraw (Paperback - January 20, 2004)
Used & New from: $6.19