Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 21, 2004
This is one of the better sex books I've read. There are actually some original ideas in it both for men as well as women, and the writing is bright, sensual, and funny. The erotica book is pretty good, too, and the kit is a great gift for Valentine's or a bridal shower. You can get it as a gag gift for someone, but I'll bet they end up using it for real. I love the packaging, and it has so many fun little items in it - the cards are especially great, and the massager is a nice plus for the price. I'm really glad I purchased this. ...
on March 19, 2012
This was a great purchase. If you want to spice up your sex life and need a few fun ideas, then this is for you. It helps you to start thinking outside the box and even come up with your own ideas. It is tactful enough for any couple.
on April 3, 2015
Nice attempt to spice up a relationship, but all very common ideas and very little new stuff.