Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
vote
I purchased for cq56
Aug 19, 2014 by wilfredo majano
votes
One year
Jan 31, 2015 by thomas stansbury
votes
They told me it was compatible with my computer so I ordered it and it turned out it wasn't. They are a pain in the ass to get refunds back and make you pay to reship it if it doesn't work. I wouldn't order it. They company is in China and they won't even call or provide a number to call. I got a verbal rude emails demanding I better and have to pay the shipping that would not be refunded
Dec 3, 2014 by donna craven
votes
I can't say for sure. my laptop is a compaq CQ56. I would buy it though cause I would think that it would. This is a good battery and I have not had any problems with it at all. I THINK it will work for your laptop cause it's a Compaq and very similar CQ#.
Jul 22, 2014 by velia herrera
votes
When I first got it it would last about 90 min or so . I used it to watch a movie at the laundry mat but it only worked for a week or so . Now the one my sister in law bought works about the same but it has lasted about a year now
Jun 12, 2014 by Wade Palma Hews
votes
Yes it does...
Jan 5, 2014 by Sue A. Rakes
votes
the battery work it just doesn't hold a charge but I don't use it too much anymore
Dec 7, 2013 by Deshawn Johnson
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers