Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Coverage includes free replacement after manufacturer's warranty expires, with no deductibles
- Easy reimbursement via Amazon.com gift card in as little as 24 hours (see details)
- Coverage includes free shipping
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
SINGER Factory Serviced 5400 Fashion Mate 60-Stitch Electronic Sewing Machine with 4 Buttonhole Styles and Variable Needle Positions
|Price:||$89.88 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$90.11 (50%)|
- Easy Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader is the biggest timesaver.
- Automatic Stitch Length and Width settings for precision sewing.
- 60 Built-in Stitches: 8 Essential Stitches, 8 Stretch Stitches designed to move with your fabric, 40 Decorative Stitches perfect for embellishments 4 Fully-Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- Push-Button Stitch Selection allows you to easily select your desired stitch at the touch of a button
- Interior Heavy Duty Metal Frame remains still for skip-free sewing and overall durability. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only.
- Interior Heavy Duty Metal Frame remains still for skip-free sewing and overall durability. This Factory Serviced sewing machine comes with a NEW warranty. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
This sewing machine really packs a punch!
Offering 60 built-in stitches, the Singer 5400 Sew Mate Factory Serviced sewing machine includes a large variety of stitches for all types of sewing, such as fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home and decorative sewing.
The SINGER 5400 Sew Mate Factory Serviced sewing machine has a heavy duty metal frame. Why is a heavy duty metal frame important?
A heavy duty metal frame ensures that your sewing machine remains still while sewing so you never have to worry about skipped stitches!
Automatic Features Eliminate Guesswork
Automatically keeps stitches balanced and even regardless of fabric type.
Automatic Stitch Length & Width
Automatic settings for stitch length & width can be overridden to personalize projects.
Automatic Needle Threader
Sewing’s biggest timesaver! Easily threads the needle without frustration or eye strain.
4 Styles of Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
Professional, perfectly balanced buttonholes at the touch of a button.
Advanced Features Expand Your Creative Possibilities
Heavy Duty Metal Frame
This rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for precise sewing and durability.
Automatic Bobbin Winding Clutch
The needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin. This keeps the needle from moving up and down while winding the bobbin making bobbin winding safer.
60 Built-In Stitches
8 Essential Stitches, 40 Decorative Stitches, 8 Stretch Stitches & 4 Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes.
Everything you need to get started.
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15), Thread Spool Cap, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Darning Plate, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Instruction Manual with Stitch Guide, Foot Control, Machine Intro DVD, Power Cord.
Put Your Mind at Ease
Heavy Duty Metal Frame for skip-free sewing.
25-Year Limited Warranty.
Online Support available any time at our official site.
Social Media Support allows you to connect with other sewers for tips and tricks.
Singer Sewing Company offers a variety of helpful videos tutorials including the following topics: Threading, Installing a Bobbin and Presser Feet Training.
More people own SINGER machines than all other brands combined.
Additional Features & Benefits
- Push Button Stitch Selection
- 13 Needle Positions
- Automatic Reverse
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Free Arm
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- Feature Benefit Up to 6.5 mm Stitch Width
- Horizontal Threading
- 25-Year Limited Warranty
- Consumer's Choice
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I just used it and it is FANTASTIC!! So smooth and easy to operate. I'm glad I made this choice.Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Has bobbin problems. The thread jams around the bobbin and can't be fixed manually it just magically starts working again.Published 15 days ago by Terra Clemons
It's so easy to learn how to operate! Can't wait to start sewing more!Published 18 days ago by Chelsea Aucoin
Been using this for a few weeks. It is a bit on the loud side. Getting use to a new machine I broke a needle, just used a replacement one that was included. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Amazon Customer
Having a great time with this so far. Have had the same machine since 1980, this one has an auto threader. Love it. Have not tried the button holer yet but will doPublished 1 month ago by penny rase