Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 85 questions
votes
From what I've read on it--if it says 58 mm thread on camera, it will fit. You find this number under the lens cap. I have a EOS Rebel T2i--and I bought the macro lens. I haven't tried it but I think it will fit. The important number is 58mm thread. I had trouble finding it. But I did find it before I ordered the lens. Nancy
26 days ago by Nancy Bertoncelj
votes
I spotted the number but now I can't find it; however, it's supposed to fit T2i and T3i --and it listed others in the description. I have a Rebel EOS T2i 550 D. It looks like it should fit your camera.
Jul 18, 2015 by Nancy Bertoncelj
votes
I'm not sure. What type of camera do you have and what kinds of lenses? I have 2 canon eos with a few different lenes,but the wide angle and fisheye lenes I got only fit on the lenes with a 58mm thread. These lenes fit onto lenes you already have (they don't go onto the body of the camera) I'm not sure how it will work on 24-840 lens,but for the price of this lens I would try it. You are getting 2 in 1 wide angle /macro. If it does not fit or if it is not what you want you can always return it. I received my lenses in just a few days,not weeks like I thought. Just make sure the threads on your lens is a 58mm or it will not fit. Good luck,and I hope this helped.
May 23, 2015 by Diane D.
votes
Hi Kal, it didn't fit my canon , but I did not have the adapter for it nor did I know I needed one. So I returned it. Hope this helps you.
May 20, 2015 by JUDY WILDHAGEN
votes
It is actually a lens attachment. It does not go on to the camera body. If your lens is the same size as this attachment then it should. However, I am a novice at this and not a professional photographer. You could also take a copy of the product description and your camera to a local shop and inquire with a knowledgeable associate. Also, if there are local photography clubs near your home you can ask a member of the group. Good luck.
May 14, 2015 by Dawn
votes
If you attempt this your image will suffer from distortion and the image quality will be reduced. Its a good add on to the kit lens to practice macro work, but its advised that you use manual focus when doing so.
Apr 17, 2015 by Fresh-biscuit
votes
I bought this mostly to have it in my bag for special occasions. I "played" with it a bit when it first arrived, had no difficulties and it seemed to do what it was supposed to do. I didn't examine the results closely, nor did I print or enlarge the results, but I'd be comfortable using it if the need or opportunity arises. At the price, I don' t think you can go wrong.
Apr 6, 2015 by Mr. B
votes
Not sure ,It does come with some rings it depends on the mm of your lens, mine is a 55mm so it works perfect
Feb 25, 2015 by rich
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers