Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 19, 2012
Have had this Delta shower head for about 6 months now. Based on the range of reviews seen here, I decided to wait to post a review. It was very easy to install, and has held up perfectly well as a daily use shower head. With all the jets running it's a nice rain shower feeling, and it's nice to be able to split the settings between the handheld and the outer ring.

For best results, and highest water bill, you can pull out the little restriction filter on the inlet.

Rubber tips on the water outlets means that it cleans easily with just a cloth.

Others say this leaks where it shouldn't... I've had absolutely zero issues with that. It's been flawless that way.

Some reviews complain that it's plastic... yeah I get that it's not metal and we all love metal stuff, but seriously I've dropped this once or twice, and it would have hurt a lot more if it'd been heavy steel. Aluminum would be nice, but probably drive the cost up quite a bit.

All in all, very happy with this purchase, which is nice as there are a mountain of options out there, but in this $80-130 price range, a lot of stuff that doesn't get great reviews due to poor quality.

6/22/13 - so it's been about 18 months of ownership, and still zero complaints. Still easy to clean, still no leaks, handheld still stays firmly planted in the holder, even after it being removed and re-seated weekly.

1/4/16 - sad to report that the head has developed a very slight leak around the outer rim of the ring (the fixed part of the head). It's really minor, but it does cause some scale build-up there over a span of a week or two of daily use. Not sure I'd take it down a star yet, but probably getting close if the leak gets much worse. See attached photo.
review image
33 comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I bought this for my glass enclosed shower so I could have more showering flexibility with the removable shower head. Venetian Bronze matches my master bathroom so I bought it. What a disappointment when it actually arrived!!! It's BronzeLike... Meaning it's made of some cheap plastic with a faux finish. Even the cord/hose is this cheap feeling plastic... The MOEN rain shower head I removed is metal so in essence I have replaced my shower head with an inferior product. Not the way I typically do things. It's looks good in pictures but it's BS! Since you can't touch it and feel the cheap plastic. I would have NEVER bought this at a Home Improvement store. It wasn't cheap here on Amazon either! I would strongly recommend against buying this POS. you can do better for your hard earned money. I challenge Delta to dispute what I am saying about this product. Also beware! The hose looks all nice in the picture online- in reality that s*** curls up like a snake! It doesn't hang flat like the superior metal counterparts. Not worth it. A big disappointment. One of the worst products I have bought from Amazon. Every time I walk into my beautiful bathroom I will be reminded of how #cheap the shower head is.

It's bringing me down... Depressing...
review image
on January 5, 2011
This is an expensive shower head that does not live up to expectations. Functionality is great in that it combines a showerhead and hand-held spray wand, it looks good in brushed aluminum, and comes with matching wall pipe extension and bezel. The hand-held sprayer is good if you need to spray around the shower or to use while shaving legs, etc. It advertises different spray patterns but they are really not distinguishable one to the next. When both the shower ring and hand held sprayers are turned on full blast together it provides a pretty nice rain-like shower but, it does not give any variety of sprays and there is absolutely no massage effect or intensity. The hose was kinked when mine arrived and I could not remove the kinked look although it did not restrict water flow. Finally, the hand-held sprayer does not fit all that well into its holder and I'm afraid that over time it may not stay connected or fall out while I'm showering.
on February 3, 2013
A lot of the previous reviewers were spot on with the pros and cons of this product. On the plus side, it's easy to install (no leaks if installed correctly), the dual spray from the handheld and mounted unit is nice, and the water pressure is good. What you may not like about this product: 1) I'm not sure there's any part of this unit that's not plastic; and 2) while the handheld does 'click' to fit into the mounted unit, it's not always 100% secure. After 2 months my hose is still a little stiff and the handheld will pop out if I don't angle it right. I've made my peace with the price and plastic and realize higher quality units are at least 2.5x the price of this one. I'm giving it 4 stars since it's good enough and I couldn't find something comparable at a price I wanted to play. One other minor note, I got Venetian Bronze and it's not really a good match for the Moen fixtures in my bath but I've made my peace with that too.
on July 7, 2011
This thing is fantastic in every way. I already have Delta Bronze fixtures in my bathroom so the install was as simple as gently unscrewing the plain bronze showerhead and hand-tightening the new one. The handshower has a better spray and better pressure than my old one just by itself. It cut my shower time because it doesn't take as long to rinse the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair. The different spray options are perfect. When using the full spray from both the fixed part and the handshower you're using a ton of water but I don't leave it all full blast very often. It's just a nice treat. I have a huge tile shower so the handshower was a must for cleaning it. I can't believe I waited 9 months after I moved in to get it. I had installed one I picked up at a local home improvement store for the same price with no features in my last house. There is no comparison. Delta got this one right.
on May 11, 2012
I was hesitant to purchase this shower head because I purchased the 75525-RB a few months ago for my other shower and was slightly disappointed with the water pressure delivered. But, back to the model being reviewed, 58065-RB, I am happier with it than the 75525-RB. The water pressure is a little stronger. Now, just like the other reviews of both models, the threads and other inner pieces are made of plastic and the connection leaks. It doesn't leak real bad, just a really slow drip...nothing that I can't live with. You know, you are in the shower, its all wet in there anyways! The look and finish is beautiful and matches perfectly with my existing oil rubbed bronze fixtures/ towel hangers, etc. For the price, its a very good deal!
on November 7, 2011
This shower head looks really nice in the photos, and from across the room, but it is all plastic and not worth having. It leaked out the sides and had poor pressure, so I have already replaced it. DON'T waste your money! Make sure whatever you get is all metal.
on November 22, 2011
The connector hose between the base and removable shower head is too lightweight; when you first turn the shower on, the pressure alone is strong enough to dislodge the removable component. This has happened 1/2 dozen times in less than 2 months and it creates a big enough mess of the spray happens to find its way out of the shower.

Spend a few dollars more and get a more sturdy, heavy-duty model.
on January 26, 2014
This is a terrible product. I have already requested my RMA.

1. The way the shower wand snaps into the head is poorly designed and very difficult to get it in properly.
2. The hose on the wand is extremely stiff and difficult to maneuver.
3. The cut off switch on the wand would not fully stop the water flow.
4. The water pressure for the entire product was terrible, making the entire effort a waste of time.
5. The product build quality is very poor, cheap plastic design.

Do not purchase
on November 7, 2014
I was so happy to find this, it perfectly compliments the other hardware in our newly remodeled bathroom. It is rarely used as it is part of duel shower heads and I prefer the rain overhead shower.

Imagine my shock when turning this on and is burst off the wall blasting me with cold water! lol not what I was expecting because I was fully clothed and just wanted to use it to rinse my laundry basket.

I would not recommend to a friend. Or enemy.

Amazon sent replacement which lasted about a month before cord split spraying water in all directions. We complained, returned, and received partial refund. I don't understand that at all.

Replaced with 8 inch round rain showerhead which we installed as wall mount to compliment the overhead one. Works great, looks great too.