Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Item Package Quantity: 1|Size: White|Change

VINE VOICEon February 27, 2012
It expands one 3-prong outlet to 3 more 3-prong outlets. It is constructed very well, graded for up to 15 Amps, the max of most home circuits, and is exactly what you would expect. A few interesting things are the orientation of the outlets. Make sure they face in the direction that works for you. If you have big AC adapters that require more space, all 3 will not fit, and the left most side will fit only a standard plug due to it facing inward towards the wall. Also, the UL certification sticker is on the top (assuming your ground wire is on the bottom) and is noticeable if you didn't want a sticker on top. It is exactly what I need.

It is kind of bulky, has a sticker on top, and is oriented in directions that might or might not suit you. But for me it is oriented perfectly, constructed very well, supports 15A and nice rigid connections, and is great.
33 comments| 189 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2013
Our house is 113 years old. Whenever electric was put into the house they placed many of the outlets in the lower part of the floor molding horizontally. The horizontal outlets prevented me from using essential oils (Aura Cacia Electric Air Fresheners) to freshen the house. With these adapters I can make the outlet have at least one vertical and therefore use the air fresheners. I have also used the adapters to put in night lights. NOTE: they do stick out from the wall quiet a bit, ~1-1.5".
on March 23, 2010
I was looking for a two-pronged splitter to use with an adapter when I travel this fall. I wasn't sure if I could get a splitter like that but figured the photo showed only two prongs and the description didn't say otherwise so I gave it a shot. Turns out it is three-pronged. Not a big deal as I'm sure I'll find a use for it at home and the price was good and the shippng was SUPER fast, but I wish there was mention of it in the description.
1010 comments| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2009
I'm very happy with my purchase. This is a great adapter to use over the top of one of those big, bulky transformer plugs (you know the ones that almost consume a whole outlet and make it nearly impossible to plug anything in the top socket.) And it always seems like those type of plugs with will only fit in the bottom socket. If you are having those issues, this adapter will help out tremendously. It's exactly why I bought it and I have 3 things plugged into with no problems from several weeks of use. I will update if I have any problems.
on February 14, 2015
I travel 40-42 weeks/year, and I'm always looking for neat little tools and gadgets to make life on the road easier. This little plug works very well! The picture in Amazon doesn't show it, but this is a GROUNDED plug. In other words, it has three posts. It is not an ungrounded (two prong) to grounded (three prong) conversion. As long as you know that's what you are getting, this is a great little three plug expander.
review image
on May 24, 2010
Its a multi-point power plug what can I say. It works fine and the location of the plug-in points are nice that one can use all of them, unlike in some cases where they are in a row and close to each other that one cannot use all of them.
on October 9, 2015
At my desk with 2 overhead lights, 2 laptops, an external monitor and a printer, I have a whopping 1 outlet for coffee maker and fan. This fit the bill in giving me a few extra outlets.
Also seeing that it's something for the office, I didn't want to spend much. At 5 and a quarter it's hard to go wrong here.
I hope you enjoyed reading a review about an outlet splitter.
on August 16, 2015
This is a great outlet converter and multiplier. It allows you to plug 3 plugs with 3 prongs into one outlet It is rated to handle up to 15 Amps, which is the maximum of most home circuits. The device is solid, small, and attractive. I have been using one for a few months, and have had no problems whatsoever. Simply plug your devices into it, and forget it is even there.

The device has one outlet on the top and two on the sides. In most cases, this will allow you to use all three outlets at once. In the picture I have included, I can only access two because of the lack of space on my surge protector. It will also be a problem if you are plugging it in to the wall close to the ground and the prongs need to be placed one on top of the other. In this case, one of the device's outlets will be facing the ground. In any situation, you will have at least two outlets on the device accessible.

This device is definitely a step up from similar devices. It has a more modern look and construction, and is built to handle more of a beating (dropping, throwing etc).

Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a reliable 3-outlet tap.
review image
on March 11, 2016
As you can see in the pictures, in my house all of the pluggers are horizontal, but that was inconvenient for aromatizers and electric candle burners, but now with my cube it's all in the past!!

It works perfectly. Came early, so I'll say service is good. I have nothing else to ask for! Amazing!
review image review image
on June 4, 2011
this is rated at 15 amps total. The combined load must be less than 15 amps at 125VAC or 1875 watts. It is for grounding outlets only.