58mm Filter Adapter for CANON PowerShot
|Price:||$14.44 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- One (1) Filter Adapter for Canon Powershot
- Designed for Canon SX20, SX10 & SX1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||6 x 4 x 6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.05 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Getting it on took me a couple minutes as the three flanges on the fitting have to be aligned just so before it will screw on. It is a little more difficult to put on than if the Canon lense was threaded. Once on, it feels very secure and I don't see a need in taking it off again.
This will make your original Canon lens cap useless. Again you can get a 58mm one that will work. I got a lens cap included with a 58mm filter set ordered seperatly. So good to go.
This is strictly the ring, no glass. I couldn't really tell from the picture of it. You wouldn't want glass cause the more glass one puts between the lense and the object, it can start to degrade the quality of the shot.
There is just so much more you can do with filters, so this adapter ring is a must have! Shipping was fast! I've always had good luck with Amazon.
I bought this along with the following items, all of which work great together, are cheap but high quality, and I recommend:
- 58mm Lens Cap Cover For Canon Rebel XTi XSi XS T1i T2i (Lens caps are standard sized, ignore the model listing)
- Zeikos ZE-UV58 58mm Multi-Coated UV Filter (Lifetime warranty)
- Custom designed for Canon SX30 IS lens to accept any 58mm threaded filter, step-up ring or macro lens.
- A central knurl makes it easy to hang on to when attaching filters or mounting it on the camera.
- When this lens adapter mounts on the lens, the lens can not accept the original lens hood or lens cap.
Paper Box Package Includes:
JJC RN-4 58mm Filter Adapter
the only reason why i give this a 4 star instead of a 5 is that you cant still use the included lense hood. i know that is not the adaptors fault really, but it does cause some headach. Regarding ease of installation, it is very simple and seems securly attached. I dont feel like i have to baby it with filters or even a threaded lense hood attached for fear of it becoming loose or breaking off. This is a high quality aluminum ring that is much better than some of the plastic adaptors i have seen before.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wanted metal for the adapter. Most are plastic. This one fills the bill. Maybe a little more expensive, but I can count on the threading holding up better. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mark A. Hosterman
It adapts a smaller lens to a larger lens. And it does it with no problems on my Canon Powershop Sx10.