Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 5cttw. Amethyst Infinity Tennis Bracelet set in Sterling Silver ( 7 1/4 inches)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 27, 2014
I got this bracelet for my wife for our anniversary. She absolutely loved it. After a couple months, one of the amethyst stones fell out, and we had no idea where it went. I contacted the seller, and he answered every email, offering either a refund or replacement. About 6-8 weeks after sending in the old bracelet, we received the replacement. Great job
on February 7, 2013
Very pleased with this product. I ordered it as a birthday gift, and I think my fiance will be very happy with it. The stones are good size, very clear, clean cut, etc. The chain is about what I expected it to be. It's sterling silver quality, but it looks nice still and feels pretty strong. I have found the clasp to be a bit awkward, which makes me wonder if she is going to have any difficulty putting it on her wrist by herself. I suspect we can probably have it altered at a local jewelry store for a decent price.

Definitely don't let that deter you from this product though, that is my one and only complaint, but other than that I rated it 5 stars. To be honest, for the price, I think that this bracelet is a much better buy than the other pieces of jewelry I have order off of Kay's website. I think that from here on out, Amazon is going to be the way I go for all of my jewelry shopping from now on!
on January 18, 2013
This is a birthday present for my daughter's Sweet 16. It will be part of a set with a ring, earrings and a necklace. I ordered it because I thought it would go well with what I had already purchased and it was not too much money. It matches the other jewelry even better than I expected. It is very pretty.
on October 28, 2012
I considered purchasing a gift for my wife on her completion of her Masters degree. Her birthstone is Amethyst and while I was not able to get a matching set of earrings and bracelet at an affordable price, I noticed the earrings (6mm Round Amethyst Stud Earrings in Sterling Silver 1 1/2ct tw) on Amazon and by browsing the MLG storefront quickly matched it with the Tennis Bracelet. The pricing was great, service and delivery was first class and most important of all my wife was pleased.
on January 29, 2013
I purchased this bracelet for my mom who really loves it. it has very small amethyst stones set in sterling silver setttings in a sterling silver bracelet. It is very petite with fine detail. It also came with a nice display box and a velvet jewelry bag which makes for a very classy gift presentation.
on November 15, 2012
I found it difficult to put this bracelet on by myself. The lobster claw clasp is small and feels backward to me. My husband also had some difficulty putting the bracelet on my wrist. It is very pretty. Nice to wear casually. Not too much bling!
on December 27, 2015
A nice enough bracelet. Shipping was nice and quick. The only downside is this bracelet is sized for girls or petite women. An average size woman will need to get a bracelet extender to wear it. Would be nice if jewelery makers would take that into account and include one in the package.
on December 23, 2013
I love a good quality bracelet. It is lovely. The picture shows it exactly as it is. You know sometimes when you are disappointed because your item arrives and it is not as nice as the picture. Not in this case. It comes in a nice case, and will make a perfect gift. I love it!
on July 1, 2012
I purchased this bracelet for my Wife's first Mother's Day. She loves it and often tells me how many people compliment her on the bracelet.

I reviewed a number of different bracelets before selecting this one because it is set in Sterling Silver and has large, deep purple stones. Another bracelet had weak reviews on the stone coloration; my confidence was not misplaced. The stones are an excellent hue and look very much like the image. They are dark purple and well set in the bracelet. This is a very versatile piece of jewelry that can dress up an evening outfit or be worn more casually when you just want to look nice.

My one complaint is about the clasp. My wife always asks for my assistance (although I think she can get it on her own). The clasp is sideways and you have to be careful not to twist the bracelet trying to get it into a more familiar position to hold and close the clasp. It is also super tight, which makes it hard to hold open with one hand while trying not to twist it, but it also provides secure closure once put together.

At the same time I also purchased my wife a three piece set of significantly more expensive pink pearls. Guess which she wears more often! A great buy; highly recommended.
on March 25, 2015
Bracelet fell of the wrist when one of the links bent loose, was able to bend it back. Product had another link snap completely off, so I returned for a refund that. Refund was executed very quickly, but I would look for a bracelet with a stronger design and construction.