5.0 out of 5 stars It's a cable.
It gets the job done. Works like it's supposed to.
For that I'd give it five stars. Ignore the fun rating - cables aren't supposed to be fun.
Published on February 27, 2008 by -N-

1.0 out of 5 stars POOP
Published on October 29, 2011 by Bovice

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a cable., February 27, 2008
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 6-Feet RCA AV Audio/Video Cable for PlayStation and PlayStation 2 - Bulk Packaging (Video Game)
It gets the job done. Works like it's supposed to.

1.0 out of 5 stars POOP, October 29, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I just had bought a ps2 at a consignment shop and i was really excited cause i got it for a really good price. I get home and It has everything execpt for the av cable for the tv. I found this one for a good price and was super excited. I got it in the mail and i hooked it up to my ps2 and it worked great................ for about 3 days. One day i went to go play myself some madden 08. In the middle of me throwing a bomb to marvin harrison the game decides to cut out. I started jiggling the cable trying to get it to work and it just wont work. I cant complain too much cause it still works but i have to run the cable underneath my ps2 to pull it tight to get it in the right spot for the cable to work but one false move and the game is out and i have to spend another half an hour to get the cable in the right spot to finish my game. I would recommend to try to get the original av cable that comes with the ps3 cause this one is completely plastic. Even the teeth that go into the av slot to plug in are plastic and on the original one its made of aluminum or some sort of metal so it holds better. I dont not recommend this product!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars alright replacement, March 3, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Works like it's supposed to. Doesn't really fit my PS2 snuggly so it falls out if dust hits it. Get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit., April 15, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I got this wire which took a week to get to me even though they said it would come in 4 days. When I got it I went to put it in my PS2 and it doesn't fit. Despite what the description says.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not as advertised, August 13, 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This cable is an OK cable to connect your PS2 to a non-digital TV (composite signal). What arrived, though, is not what is in the description or photograph. The photo and description show a cable with output for a video signal and stereo audio (right and left channel). What arrived was a Blue cable (no biggie) with output for video, stereo audio, and a S-VHS (Super VHS) signal.

Oh, as other noted, this is not software, not a game, but hardware necessary to play a video game on a non-digital TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for PS3!, April 4, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Do not waste your money on the "PS3 cords" that are for sale on Amazon, purchase these for a fraction of the cost and it will work perfectly. Definitely a must buy if one needs a new RGB AV cord for PS2 or PS3!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor signal, September 7, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This cable is poor quality, unfortunately. I get wavy lines and noise in the signal to my television. I probably should have bought a higher quality cable instead of trying to save a few bucks. Returning the cable is pretty pointless, as the shipping costs more than the cable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work., October 23, 2009
Charles E. Hughes (Franklin, New Jersey United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
It doesn't work. It says its PlayStation 2/PlayStation 3 compatible. It doesn't work with my PS2 Slim. Plugged it in and the video wouldn't register. The sound played fine, but the video doesn't work at all. Considering the price, I'm not going to pay to ship it back. It wouldn't be worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good at first, October 4, 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
It worked perfectly as described when I first got it but the thing broke after I had it for about a week. The sound plays but the video refuses to show. Invest the money to get a higher quality cable! Don't skimp like I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars great replacement, January 7, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
bought this to replace the oem cables that came with the ps2...connector that goes into the ps2 makes for a pretty snug fit but works just fine... great buy