5.0 out of 5 stars Great sheets, December 20, 2005
This review is from: 6-Ounce Luxury Weight Flannel Queen Sheet Set, Rouge (Kitchen)
I really like these sheets - what a great deal. They are a nice weight and I can definitely tell the difference between these sheets and the ones I bought from a local store that are of lesser quality (and cost more!). They are softer and heavier. I'd buy them again for the price (I got them as one of the "hot deals".)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, November 19, 2012
This set is really heavy duty so if you want something more like a light blanket to keep you warm, this would be an excellent choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thick and Soft, February 7, 2010
These sheets are luxuriously thick yet lightweight and so comfortable. They are exceedingly soft and seem to get softer with every washing. The cut is generous, fits my mattress easily. The piling is a bit more than I expected, but the good things about these sheets far outweigh that wee complaint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rouge Flannel Sheet Set, January 11, 2010
This sheet set fit in very well with my guest room decor. Not red, and not a princess pink, but somewhere in between. And my overnight guests were very comfortable.

6-Ounce Luxury Weight Flannel Queen Sheet Set, Rouge