5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it
Bought for my daughters iPod... Was very happy that it had more than one in case my daughter needs to use another one
Published 23 months ago by michelle

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!!!!!
Published 23 months ago by Gillensb3

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!!!!!, January 3, 2013
This review is from: 6-Pack EZGuardZ Apple IPOD TOUCH 5TH GENERATION Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR) (Electronics)
This is the worst product that I have ever purchased in my life. It say that the screen protectors are clear which they are not. They are dirty and scratched and its by far the worst screen protectors I have ever purchased in my life. It came in a envelope with a blank piece of paper. I say that you stay clear from this product because it took a while to get and its not worth the wait. This product does not even fit on the Ipod touch you actually have to cut it. There is nothing to apply the screen to the Ipod touch. The screen does not even stick to the Ipod touch. I really just wasted my money. Clearly it looks like this product was used before I even received it. I would of gotten more enjoyment of actually burning my 3 dollars then to buy this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waist ur money!!!, January 5, 2013
This product sucked do not buy this I wasted all 6 of them and non of them worked!!!!! They were dirty and the bubbles were impossible to get out! This product is awful and this company will not receive another dime from me!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Ever, January 6, 2013
These were the worst protectors ever I went through the hole pack of six. You could see particles embedded in every sheet. I went to Target and got one that was really good.

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE, March 25, 2013
BAD DO NOT WAIST YOUR MONEY DONT BE FOOLED BY THIS SCAM IT SUCKS EVEN IF IT HAS 6 OF THEM DO NOT BUY

1.0 out of 5 stars Sucks, January 4, 2013
This product stinks the screen protectors suck they look used and too many air bubbles. I've tried methods to get them out but they just don't work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, January 2, 2013
These screen protectors came dirty in the packaging and this made it hard to apply and the screen looked dirtier with the screen protector

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good product!, December 31, 2012
Do not purchase unless you want bubbles on your ipod! It's better to just go with the more expensive brand.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 2, 2013
Really low price, but I could not get them to stick without bubbles. I tried all the options listed on the instruction card. I don't mean one bubble here or there, I mean multiple air pockets all over the screen. So depending on the background of the screen you're looking at, the bubbles are in the way. The screen protectors don't come with any implements/accessories to apply them. The directions say to use a credit card, but all this does is scratch the surface of the protector and still leaves bubbles.

I suppose they do "protect" the screen from scratches, so if you're on a budget (although you just paid $200+ for a 5th generation iPod) they will work. There were 6 in the pkg, so I tried a couple before giving up. I will either have my teenager try :-) or spend the money for a better quality product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful Product!!!, December 31, 2012
Bubbles, Bubbles and more Bubbles..I do NOT recommend this product to anyone..we attempted to put 3 of them on 1 ipod ..I used 1 of my credit cards and had no luck. My husband tried because I thought that after ruining 2 that I was surely doing something wrong..he couldn't get the bubbles out either..needless to say..they are awful and it's next to impossible to get the bubbles out

2.0 out of 5 stars um, December 31, 2012
doesnt stick well and is not clear looks old school screen i will not reccomend dis product to any body.