Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 4, 2011
Two things would really improve this book:
1) Print an option for each pattern without the design ('pirate hat,' for example, is cute shape and I'd like to make it in solid color). That would truly make it quick (as the title says) for a broader range of knitting levels.
2) Provide instructions for broader size range. One of the hats is printed only in 6-month size. Would it be that much trouble for the designer to provide numbers for up to three years? (I'd like to make the same item for a baby and her sister.)
on February 7, 2014
I made the yellow cardigan on the front cover with red buttons and also made a red hat with earflaps. Everyone who saw it, was just oooooooooooooh and aaaaaaaaaaaah.. It made a great gift for a baby shower.
on May 31, 2013
Grandbaby number four is on the way, and she certainly deserves handmade goodies every bit as much as the first three, but time these days is limited. These are positively adorable designs, made in a slightly heavier, but washable yarn. I should have plenty of time to make the adorable items I want to make.
on January 31, 2013
The problem I have with most pattern books is that I only want to knit 2 or 3 our of the 20 or so patterns in there. Not so with this book- out of the 60 patterns, there are at least 40 that I'm interested in. The designs are modern, creative, and chic yet simple enough to not make the pattern too terribly complicated. Plus, they're for babies, so they go quick! Great pictures too! Love love LOVE!
on March 24, 2014
A great book for a wide range of gift ideas...everything I've made has been the hit of the baby shower! This book and the second book in the series (MORE Quick Baby Knits) are just about all I use anymore for gifts as the projects are so very cute and most are actually quick...a few are more challenging but FUN. I've learned to adapt to different yarns, as all these are made with Cascade DK weight wool...and I have a "stash"..most projects are pretty flexible fit-wise..this is a must have book, even better than the second one in my opinion.
on December 10, 2013
Not quite what I was expecting , if you like circular needles this a great book but if like me you like straight needles this is not the book for you. Very disappointed they should have that detail on the product it would be helpful.
on February 10, 2012
I am always hesitant to purchase pattern books online when I cannot look through them prior to purchasing. I have to say that I LOVE THIS BOOK! It is wonderful. Typically, I am lucky to find a pattern book where I can realistically see myself making 1/4 of the patterns. I will make 58/60 of these patterns. They are great! I will say that this is not a beginners book.
on January 3, 2013
I have this book a few years now and like it because the patterns are, indeed, very quick and when everyone around you seems to be having a baby (or two) you can knit them with a pretty yarn and they look like a million dollars.
on September 9, 2011
Good selection of garments for babies up to 18 months but would have liked instructions for at least to 24 months. Plenty of choice for blanket makers.
I will be making some of the patterns (with some adjustments) but I am trying to get the appropriate wool here in Australia where I live. Anita (Melbourne)
on February 4, 2015
Photos are large enough to see details, designs and color choices are well done and patterns are basic enough to be adapted to personal tastes. However, patterns must be checked against a discouraging amount of errata before knitting can begin.