Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 60 Quick Knits: 20 Hats*20 Scarves*20 Mittens in Cascade 220™ (60 Quick Knits Collection)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 6, 2011
I loved this book. I made few hats from the book and everybody loves it. It has very clear instructions and is very easy to follow.
VINE VOICEon December 6, 2014
Did not make any of the projects from this book. Most or all of the directions use Cascade 220 wool worsted weight yarn. Just about any other worsted weight yarn could be substituted. Fairly nice variety of patterns.
on June 10, 2013
First knitting I've ever gotten where I like every single pattern. Most books I've seen have a few good ones, and the rest are things I would never wear or give to anyone. Also, each one has at least one and usually several large color photographs of the end result. My only complaint would be that it is heavy on intermediate patterns, with very few beginner patterns. Also, since I obviously haven't knitted every thing in the book yet, I can't say if there are any errors. All patterns ask for Cascade 220 yarn, but just get any yarn of the same weight and check your gauge and you'll be fine. A great book if you want lots of ideas for hats, scarves, and mittens! Off to check out the other books in this series.
on May 4, 2010
This is one of the few books I have bought that I would knit all of the patterns in the book. I loved every one and they are all fast and easy to knit.
Barb Johnson
Washington state
on April 15, 2014
This book has patterns for beginners to advance. I have 3-4 books like this and they all are great. This bk has plain patterns, multi patterns. I would recommend this for every knitter and anyone that crochets and can convert patterns.
on December 8, 2010
For those of us who love to knit small projects, this is an excellent book! So many times I'll look through a book of patterns and only see one or two that I would actually want to make. Not so with this collection, except for one, maybe two, all of the patterns are keepers. They range from "beginner friendly" to "no watching TV while knitting this." I was so impressed with this book I bought one for a friend the next day!
on July 1, 2013
Great patterns, easy to follow directions, quality designs, this book has it all for the casual or even the professional knitter! The recipient has made several gifts from it already and loves it! I was so pleased that he did! One of the best gifts I have given! Gave the recipient lots of easy to follow patterns, clear directions, great pics, and using his own style he has done a lot with it!

A must-have for the knitter in your life!
on October 29, 2012
There is 60 patterns and all of them are so neat! I have found several that I have to do and my daughter flagged over half of the book for me to knit for her! This will definitely keep me busy for a long while!
on June 24, 2012
I knew that I would love this book! I own all of the 60 Quick Knits books and love them all! They give you a nice amount of projects to knit with a variety of styles and nice color combinations! The instructions are always easy to understand and the pictures and design in the book are gorgeous!
on February 14, 2012
All of the books in this series are just great. They will be much used for many years to come. This one also contains many quick to make, easy to follow patterns of timeless items that you and your family will be pleased to wear.