- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Listen Instantly with||Album|
|Other Formats & Versions||Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
|3. Another Breakfast With You|
|4. CSKA Sofia|
|5. The Way That I Found You|
|7. Commodore Rock|
|10. I'm With The Pilots|
|11. This Is Our Sound|
|12. He Took Her To A Movie|
|13. Laughing Cavalier|
|15. Jet Age|
|16. Skools Out...|
Songs on "Light & Magic" have the redundancy of getting boring often although it's still a nice album to hear every once in a while.
I don't know who comes up with all these music genre descriptors, but I love the category name "Electroclash" that has been associated with Ladytron.
The female vocals singing the sarcastic, slightly melancholic lyrics blend with the simple elctronic sound and tunes to a delightful whole.
This is such a great cd and includes a few live tracks and remixes at the end not included in the original release. Get it! You won't be dissapointed.Published 7 months ago by chelsea
its a realy great disc y very glad whit this i love ladytron is a special music for me .Published 22 months ago by Leopoldo
The synth pop Fab 4, this band just makes great music. Time and time again. Their early two records, this and Light & Magic are where to start with them, and with synth pop music... Read morePublished on January 6, 2012 by noir
About 90% of the material on this CD is actually very good, the remaining 10% including the extra tracks are but mere filler. Read morePublished on May 29, 2010 by Aparato SuperSonico
I don't know who comes up with all these music genre descriptors, but I love the category name "Electroclash" that has been associated with Ladytron. Read morePublished on April 16, 2010 by doctormanny
to hear Mira & Dan speak: "...we like the warm sound of the antique synths-sort of like Emerson Lake & Palmer....kind of like hanging around Bell Labs in 1970..."
Wow. Read more
The hits are wonderful and the other songs are a joy in their own wayPublished on April 3, 2007 by Reynaldo Ramos Jr.
I bought this CD because I read the previous reviews and, more importantly, because I wanted to own the CD that yielded the spectacular song "Playgirl". But there was a problem. Read morePublished on April 2, 2007 by Antonio Shaw
If the beats' look of the 1950s were placed in the year 2050, this would be Ladytron's look. If the sound were made to emulate innocent truisms and hardcore, well, just general... Read morePublished on February 25, 2005 by Maeda Telecaster