5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hard Drive
If you're like me, you bought one of the $200 4gb Xbox slims and are here searching for a hard drive. I've had mine now for 3 weeks, and it works awesome. Plus, it enables full usage of Halo: Reach so I can finally do co-op and firefight over xbox live. Get this and save some money instead of wasting it on one of those "official" Microsoft hard drives.
Published on October 14, 2011 by HoboKing67

1.0 out of 5 stars it wodked one day and then broke pissed me off
broke after one day .piece of s***
worked first day then shut off system and it didnt work do not buy
Published 4 months ago by corey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hard Drive, October 14, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 60GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360 Slim (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 26, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I just received my HDD in the mail for my Xbox 360 4gb slim. I popped this into the slot and it works great! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who isn't looking to pay the $120 for the Microsoft HDD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves you tons of money. 5 stars., November 8, 2013
If you're like me, I have a 4gb Xbox Slim and could not play Battlefield 4, so I bought this and am now playing perfectly. I was expecting to receive it in 1 to 3 days, but ended up being 4. However, i easily opened the top part of my Xbox and popped it right in! It fits perfectly. Do not buy the $120 Microsoft Hard Drives. Buy this one and save tons of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping! Works just like if not better than the original!, February 17, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I received my HDD a couple of days before the delivery date.
Very satisfied, it works and was easy to install! My Xbox 360 Slim has no problems.
Buy this to save money while getting good HDD space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't complain, March 12, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I got exactly what I paid for and it arrived very quickly. I did not realize that generic hard drives do not play original titles prior to ordering it though. Someone who wants a hard drive for playing original x box titles should get a real hard drive. The one that I purchased does not, although it works perfectly and I will be ordering from this company again soon. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect FAST Delivery, October 30, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this for my Slim 360 so I could play BF 3 high def. Got it in 3 days standard shipping. Works perfectly. Easy to install there is a slider at the top of the xbox on the vent. Pops right in.

1.0 out of 5 stars it wodked one day and then broke pissed me off, June 2, 2014
broke after one day .piece of s***
worked first day then shut off system and it didnt work do not buy

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD!!!!, May 11, 2014
This thing is not a good hard drive. Please don't buy from them. Bought it for my nephew and his new Xbox and it made the xbox get the red light of death.

1.0 out of 5 stars piece of garbage, July 3, 2014
Complete garbage, worked for a day and then slowed my xbox. When the hard drive is in, the xbox is super slow, doesnt load anything, and freezes. when the hard drive is out, xbox works perfect. do not buy this crap, get a legit microsoft one

1.0 out of 5 stars Sucks, September 30, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
It gave me error E 68 which is a red light instead of green. It's a system error. So the hard drive doesn't work. I read reviews before I ordered it and they were all saying it was perfect but mine was dead. Didnt work at all. I can't even get on Xbox dashboard. Sucks. Total waste of money.

60GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360 Slim