5.0 out of 5 stars good boots at fair price
got here fast and fit my son great also holding up better than the previous pair he had that i had paid double this price for
Published 13 months ago by Jay

3.0 out of 5 stars Great boot if it fit!
The quality of the boot is excellent. It is not for people like myself with wide feet. I would suggest a fitting chart to include width of a persons feet. Had to return it.
Published 4 months ago by Thomas( Doc Savage 45)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good boots at fair price, October 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars my husband is in love with these boots, February 28, 2014
Sandra Byrd (FORT WALTON BEACH, FL, US) - See all my reviews
he said it feels like walking on clouds and he is on his feet all day. this is the first pair of boots we have bouth him for work off of amazon and we could not be more pleased

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, March 9, 2014
Fit good,took a bit long to break in. After the break in they are comfortable and feel pretty good for 40 bucks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots!!, March 11, 2014
Boots are good quality! You can get a lot of outside works done with these boots on your feet! They are stylish! But you can clean them up when they get dirty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots for the Price, October 18, 2014
Tru Blu (Englewood, New Jersey) - See all my reviews
These steel toe boots are comfortable and reasonably weighted. One reviewer said they were heavy, but I don't think so. I've been using them for a month and they're still in great shape. Additionally, one reviewer said the latches will slice the laces quickly, but I take great care in lacing and unlacing them-again, no problem. Lacing of the boot sole to the boot isn't weakened or frayed. You'll have to wear long socks to protect your calves from scuffs from the padding on the top of the shoe, even though its super-soft. You'll probably want to go down half a size-they run large, so if you run an 11, go 10.5 i wear a 12 and bought an 11.5, and there's still room to wear two pairs of socks if I so desired.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boot., May 22, 2014
This was nice boot but with a heavy work sock it was very uncomfortable. Had to return. Still waiting for the vendor to credit my account.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Boot, November 17, 2014
Right out of the box, the boot felt clumsy and heavy. However, after a break-in period, the boot is now more forgiving. It is all leather and steel-toed. The sole is thick and rigid. This is not great for comfortable walking, but is very slip-resistant and offers great grip. There is padding inside the boot, located at the ball of the foot and the arch. Surprisingly, there is no padding at the heel of the foot. I inserted an insole, but it did not help much. This is not the most comfortable boot I have ever worn. However, it is not uncomfortable, and offers foot protection and grip.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good deal shipped, July 9, 2014
Fits well, really good deal shipped fast

4.0 out of 5 stars I like my boots, May 25, 2014
I boots over all are great. But I would have liked a more confortable sole.
I have to go buy a gilet sole or a more confortable sole.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like, May 22, 2014
They are great, for women for never wore steel toe boots the boots are kinda heavy so that it's definitely something to get use to. You must break them in. But they are definitely comfortable and kinda big but not to big especially if you wear thick socks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›