Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 351 questions
votes
The front panel is not detachable.
Sep 11, 2013 by halfbrainhunter9000
vote
it has a Random button on the number 4 (as in radio sation 4) but i think the algorithm repeats some songs if the list is to long
Oct 26, 2013 by Salvador Guerrero
vote
I'm using it with a 32 GB sd card, so I assume 16 GB cards will work. It plays MP3 and WMA files, if that is what you mean. I don't think it will play WAV files, but it has an aux in port, so you can connect a CD player, ipod, laptop, or any other type of player to it. I'm quite happy with it, it was very inexpensive and works great.
Feb 27, 2013 by Paul from Santa Rosa
votes
Hello. This radio will include the wiring harness and the mounting cage. You will need to purchase a dash kit, a wire harness, and possibly an antenna adapter depending on the type of vehicle you have.
Feb 3, 2015 by BOSS AUDIO TSA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
The color does not change..sorry I like this stereo because its practical and does its job
Apr 8, 2014 by saulsays
votes
yes it would, this receiver is "shorter" than a regular radio but it will fit much more different applications than a regular size radio, it does have the same size "face" frame. Did you noticed that this receiver doesn't play cd's? it does play memory sticks, and other types of media. but it does deliver great sound and it does look good in my truck. I personally recomended to you highly, for the price of this receiver is a really great buy. hope this answer your question.
Jul 21, 2014 by Jose L. Armas Mondragon
votes
Very likely, however you may need to buy an installation kit
Nov 25, 2013 by john perea
votes
Hello. Yes, this radio will fit your vehicle. You will need a dash kit, a wire harness, and an antenna adapter to complete the installation.
Feb 3, 2015 by BOSS AUDIO TSA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
Yes it does , I live in central america and no problem at all tuning stations
Nov 28, 2013 by pani1989GT
votes
Yes if you store music on mp3 format, in a USB memory stick with no problem, hope answer will help
Mar 21, 2014 by David
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   36   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers