Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 252 questions
votes
The front panel is not detachable.
Sep 11, 2013 by halfbrainhunter9000
votes
The color does not change..sorry I like this stereo because its practical and does its job
Apr 8, 2014 by saulsays
votes
yes it would, this receiver is "shorter" than a regular radio but it will fit much more different applications than a regular size radio, it does have the same size "face" frame. Did you noticed that this receiver doesn't play cd's? it does play memory sticks, and other types of media. but it does deliver great sound and it does look good in my truck. I personally recomended to you highly, for the price of this receiver is a really great buy. hope this answer your question.
Jul 21, 2014 by Jose L. Armas Mondragon
votes
Very likely, however you may need to buy an installation kit
Nov 25, 2013 by john perea
votes
Yes it does , I live in central america and no problem at all tuning stations
Nov 28, 2013 by pani1989GT
votes
Yes if you store music on mp3 format, in a USB memory stick with no problem, hope answer will help
Mar 21, 2014 by David
votes
Yes, it plays each song once until the entire list is completed.
Oct 28, 2013 by Carol-Ann
votes
Probably, you just need the dash install kit and a compatible wiring harness
Apr 23, 2014 by Kzona1976
votes
I noticed that some of the wires on my wiring harness were in the incorrect place i'd be sure you have the wiring correct and your antenna is grounded and plugged in properly this is kind of a shady deck. But you get what you pay for it does the job.
Oct 11, 2013 by Pen Name
votes
it will fit. it comes with an insert sleeve if you need it as well. thanks, Marvin
Sep 11, 2013 by marvin
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   26   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers