Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on August 11, 2009
I use this product as a stylist. I give pedicures and this product is awful. The "infrared heat" is nothing more than a red light bulb that is only warm if you are about a centimeter away from it, but it is bright and is intrusive if you are trying to create a spa like experience. The replaceable foot pads come loose and float around. This doesn't keep water warm even if you start with very hot water, by the end of a pedicure service on a client the water is ice cold. It is not easy to store and doesn't hold very much water. Also the opening for the feet is strangely shaped and made it difficult when giving a pedicure and feet are moving in and out of the bath. I have given two pedicures with this product and will not give any more due to the low quality of this product, its embarrassing to use as a professional. Either spend more for a higher quality product, or find a similar product much* cheaper.
33 comments|69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2014
I used this product in conjunction with Tea Tree Oil Foot soak by Purely northwest. I started with a bucket, used one spoonful of the Tea tree oil foot soak, then turned on my water to warm so it would help dissolve the salt. Then after I filled up my bucket so far, I poured some of it (just enough to cover my feet), into the basin, turned it on and allowed the two to "tag team" my feet for about 30 minutes. Between these two lets just say my feet were smoother then a babys bottom and it did help allieviate some cramping I had going on. I do, however, agree with another consumer that the product does not keep the water hot all throughout the process, but it sure did massage the bleep up out of my feet. So a 4 out of 5 is what i'd give this, and I'mma keepin it!
on August 8, 2007
I was not impressed with this hot spa. You could get the same treatment by soaking your feet in the bathtub. I would suggest spending a little more money to get a spa that has jets.
on May 25, 2013
I have truly enjoyed the foot bath Plus I have had foot problems all my life and when I come home from work find this is relief for sore feet. It calms and relaxes me and sooths my feet I use it at least 2 or 3 times a week.
Great produce and recommend it.
on February 5, 2014
this foot spa is amazing it really is heated you can put relaxing salts in it and doesn't bother the product at all. great for the price and if i could i would recommend this product for people with foot issues so please take my advise and bye it it truly is relaxing flip it on and turn on some tunes and have a relaxing night. keep in mind you can hear the bubbles and vibrator but they are not very loud.
on July 23, 2013
Great water pressure, feels very nice on tired, achy feet! Reasonable price too for this! Yes I would recommend this!
on December 26, 2015
So good so far. It does not splash too much water, if you keep it on the indicated level. The water needs to be heated prior to filling it in. I keep an electric kettle near by, so that I can add more hot water as needed. It will keep the, already, heated water at lukewarm temperature at all times. My feet were very soft after just one use. The cuticles were rubbing off easily. Pretty relaxing too. It makes a medium noise.
on September 6, 2015
This is awesome!!! Love love love this. It's feels great on the feet... and works like a charm. The jets are great.. the accessories are wonderful My feet really appreciate me now. :) I would highly recommend this. Cleaning can be a challenge if you use oils to soak your feet.
on February 25, 2016
write up made it sound like the attachments would massage your feet not that you would have to rub your feet on it. Also must be very careful, it splashes water too easy. Also heat does not last very long.
on February 10, 2016
My boyfriend loves this and he uses the tea tree oil salts. He says his feet fell wonderful especially because he is an electrician and on his feet all day. I can't wait to use it. Most Foot baths claim to have spa like quality but fail. Dr Scholl's look out.