Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Classics and Essentials in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Deals on HTL

on January 27, 2014
I have been very pleased with this shirt. The color has withstood multiple washing with seemingly no fade. I get compliments on the shirt nearly every time I wear it.
My only problem with this shirt is the lighter spots actually have very thin fabric. Without an undershirt spots of your body can be seen through these areas. I don't necessarily have a problem with this, but the picture did little to show this.
Item: 5 stars
Item description: 3 stars
Total: 4 stars
Have a great day everybody :)
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2014
Overall very happy with purchasing this t-shirt. The polyester/cotton blend makes it stretchy and tight around the upper body.

Two things that made it 4-star, not 5 were:

1. The t-shirt looks darker in the picture than it is in reality.

2. I ordered the medium, am 5'9" and it's a bit too long. Not bad enough to look like a short dress, but if it was a couple of inches shorter I wouldn't mention it.
on December 12, 2013
WARNING: I have serious problems with this item. It is so small. I suspect this is a CHILD'S SHIRT. That's two shirts I've ordered that were cut small. This one's not cut a little small. It is literally 5 sizes to small. It's also NOT a burnout shirt. There's nothing burnout about it. It has a deep, deep, deep v. I mean, I have never seen a V cut this deep. It's to the point of being bizarre. The picture doesn't have a V cut down to your belly button like the shirt I got.

So I tried to return it and cannot. Next contacted customer service. They explained that this is sent to them by a 3rd party, UnderMoments who may have mislabeled the item. I ordered a black. I don't know about the other colors. Good luck to you if you order. I'm not taking another chance on it.
on August 2, 2015
I ordered DARK grey and received simple grey that even is not in list