5.0 out of 5 stars K&N 63-1122P Harley Davidson 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit
Published on August 24, 2012 by Cody

Published 17 months ago by Kenneth Powell

3.0 out of 5 stars The first K&N 63-1122P Harley Davidson 63 Series Air Charger Intake Kit I received the intake tube was damaged....., September 24, 2013
This review is from: K&N 63-1122P Harley Davidson Performance Intake Kit (Automotive)
The first K&N 63-1122P Harley Davidson 63 Series Air Charger Intake Kit I received the intake tube was damaged. There was an open bag in the box and I guess the nuts and bolts came out of the open bag and damaged the tube while in transit. Also the intake tube was not wrapped in bubble wrap…so I returned it. The 2nd K&N 63-1122P Harley Davidson 63 Series Air Charger Intake Kit I received the packaging was well secured and the no parts were damaged….however upon closer inspection I found that it appeared that a piece of debris from somewhere fell on the air intake tube before it was chromed, and it wasn’t removed before the chroming process. That’s right the debris was completely chromed over. Now I have a perfectly chromed tube with a piece of something chromed over and sticking out. Whoever K&N is getting to chrome their parts is truly messing it up. This falls in line with the other reviews I read about this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars K&N 63-1122P Harley Davidson 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit, August 24, 2012
I purchased this for my 2012 Street Glide. I could definately tell the difference with this intake; you also need to have the stage 1 download. I also put new slip-on mufflers on. The only problem which I did not know and now you get to know is that after you remove the old air filter and put the new K&N on, there is a big ol ugly throttle body that is now exposed. I had to buy a Kuryakyn Throttle Servo Motor Cover 8659 in order to protect the wires and module which is like $70.00 and it's not the best looking piece of chrome.

I kinda wish I would have just let the Harley Dealer put the Stage 1 Air Kit on. I love K&N, but this was kind of a pain in the butt.

5.0 out of 5 stars User, June 15, 2012
This was very easy to install.
Fits very well on my motorcycle.
Works and looks great and a street glide

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, April 5, 2011
This was money well spent. Installation took perhaps 20 minutes. The only negative I can see is that you can see the fuel injection module now and it's ugly. I would advise that you get or make a cover and mount it on the intake flange at the same time you mount the aircharger. Power and sound are awesome

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 2, 2011
Easy install. Functional, out of the way design. Good appearance. Great performance. All around great product. I highly recommend it. Would be a five star product if it came with a cover for the throttle assembly.

4.0 out of 5 stars need a cover for wiring, April 22, 2014
Noticeable when hitting the throttle an looks good as well only issue is that now the wiring that hooks up under it is wide in the open an I cant find a cover to hide it..other then that it looks good an can sure feel the difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars More power and better economy, July 29, 2013
Easy to install. Use a little oil on breather line to make install easier. You can also install an air-oil separator from motor side of breather line.

5.0 out of 5 stars K and n, June 1, 2013
Once I got ahold of somebody that understood what I needed done I got the correct part and a instant credit for wrong part the correct part is the best air filter ever my Harley runs great

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality is terrible, May 11, 2013
I received this product and the finish on the support tube is terrible, weld is not polished, chrome looks cheap, the chrome is already flaking around the edges of the intake. Not at all what I'd expect from K&N. Save your money but the Harley Heavy Breather for an extra 40$

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected for the price,, April 24, 2013
Had to return this intake. Didn't look good on the bike. This was a customer requested item. After installing it he didn't like it and decided on another application.

K&N 63-1122P Harley Davidson Performance Intake Kit