5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Works great and has lots of memory! I love how much things it can store!! I used it for Gamecube and didn't try it for the Wii though.
Published on June 3, 2012 by jvermisch

1.0 out of 5 stars corrupted out of the box
I used it for GameCube and when I tried to save with multiple games it said it was corrupted and could not be formated. Do not waste your time.
Published 9 months ago by John

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 3, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 64MB 1019 Block Memory Card compatible for Wii & Gamecube (Personal Computers)

1.0 out of 5 stars corrupted out of the box, December 27, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, February 2, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I've been using this memory card for over 7 months now and haven't had a single issue with it. It saves my lengthy Animal Crossing saves flawlessly and often, and those are over 50 blocks. The only other example I can think of is Mario Party 5, as that saves after every single mini game. So yeah, my memory card has had a workout and it still works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product. Works well, March 19, 2013
Worked for my kids game cube. If you are considering getting this item it does work well for the Wii and game cube

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it is supposed to, June 18, 2013
The memory card works just fine. Just note that you may get a white one rather than a black one. It lost one star just because it seems like that could be significant to some people

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what it says it is!, March 20, 2013
desorbod (Tampa FL USA) - See all my reviews
Not sure what you can really write about this item, it works fine... I use it on the Wii to play Gamecube games and it works great and fast, but the Gamecube was always much faster than PS2 anyway...

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, November 5, 2012
leah (California, USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Works Great! Very good quality for the price. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a gamecube memory card for sure.

1.0 out of 5 stars Corruption, April 4, 2014
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I cannot tell you how excited I was to get a new gamecube. I played it religiously as a child and I was so happy to be getting a new one. I order it with this memory card so it will be able to save all my games and I wouldn't have to worry about buying a new one. So finally it all arrives and I am playing my games. Monkey ball, corrupted, metroid prime corrupted, need for speed, corrupted. This memory card is terrible and I would never buy another one. Buy a Nintendo licensed one if you need a memory card.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, June 23, 2014
We just got our memory card and it works great. All of our games are saving and we have tons of space.

However, when we tried to save our game on Pokemon XD it saved fine, however the game data was corrupted when we came back to it. Please note that if your memory card is having trouble with only a few of your games, your memory card is not bad. If only a few of your games are having issues with the memory card then all it means is your game is having problems with the card. THe card itself is in perfect condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 3, 2014
Works just as good as the Nintendo brand memory card, but much cheaper, which is great!! Buy this and you won't be sorry.