5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Works great and has lots of memory! I love how much things it can store!! I used it for Gamecube and didn't try it for the Wii though.
Published on June 3, 2012 by jvermisch

1.0 out of 5 stars corrupted out of the box
I used it for GameCube and when I tried to save with multiple games it said it was corrupted and could not be formated. Do not waste your time.
Published 11 months ago by John

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 3, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 64MB 1019 Block Memory Card compatible for Wii & Gamecube (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, February 2, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I've been using this memory card for over 7 months now and haven't had a single issue with it. It saves my lengthy Animal Crossing saves flawlessly and often, and those are over 50 blocks. The only other example I can think of is Mario Party 5, as that saves after every single mini game. So yeah, my memory card has had a workout and it still works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what it says it is!, March 20, 2013
desorbod (Tampa FL USA) - See all my reviews
Not sure what you can really write about this item, it works fine... I use it on the Wii to play Gamecube games and it works great and fast, but the Gamecube was always much faster than PS2 anyway...

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it is supposed to, June 18, 2013
The memory card works just fine. Just note that you may get a white one rather than a black one. It lost one star just because it seems like that could be significant to some people

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product. Works well, March 19, 2013
Worked for my kids game cube. If you are considering getting this item it does work well for the Wii and game cube

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, November 5, 2012
leah (California, USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Works Great! Very good quality for the price. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a gamecube memory card for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accidents happen, July 26, 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Earlier I wrote a bad review on the product because the product would not work BUT...
I did delete the review because i was wrong the wii originally said the it was not a memory card.
But i pulled it out and retry'd it and sure enough it works!!! So at first i though it was a waste of money but if you have the same problem just try re- inserting it and it should work ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars This works perfectly, June 28, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this memory card for my husband and my daughter. It works great with our Wii and for the price you can't go wrong. I know other reviewers have said it didn't work for them but I think that may be because Nintendo has different Wii systems available. If you bought the cheaper one it won't take the card. Ours took it with no problem but our son's (which was the less expensive one) wouldn't. We would buy it again in a heartbeat. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory card, March 27, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a great and cheap memory card. It is what it is.....it is compatible for Wii and gamecube its 64 MB 1019 block memory. If you need one , but it.
Great product