5.0 out of 5 stars Works with ps2 Slim.
Works great with slimline ps2.

Transfer speed: no difference when saving, when copying from card to card there's no difference between official to official and official to unofficial.

Formatted Size-
It came pre-formatted, with the correct size (~53mb)
I filled it to 50mb without any issues, all saves worked fine.
It has legit Samsung...
Published on September 23, 2012 by Robert

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless Plastic Rectangle
This card doesn't work properly with my SCPH-35001. I severely doubt that it works with any PS2. After filling the memory card past approximately 10 Megs, everything on it gets corrupted.I have tried reformatting the card with no improvements.

Published on October 13, 2009 by Void

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless Plastic Rectangle, October 13, 2009
This review is from: New 64MB 64 MB Memory Save Card For PlayStation 2 PS2 Console Game (Personal Computers)

It also has to be removed and reinserted randomly to be recognized at all.The PS2 browser will (sometimes) detect it. However, only one of the games I tried out of a dozen titles could "see" this card at all. However,said game would not load the save data (corrupt file error message).

For the homebrew enthusiasts out there: No,the card does not work with Free McBoot. Neither is it a suitable storage device for ELFs. (uLaunchELF just hangs when trying to load a valid elf.)

The bottom line is this card is horrible and not worth any amount of currency. Don't be fooled by the Sony MagicGate licensing. Buy a different brand device.

1.0 out of 5 stars You'll be lucky if it works..., January 13, 2010
I purchased two of these 64MB cards...one as a gift and one for myself. The one as a gift doesn't work at all. I tried to format it and then it could never read the card again. The other works but it often corrupts the games it saves. I don't recommend this type of card. Your safe bet is with the 8 MB...I've had one for 4 years now and I've only had trouble with it once. It's great for the small games we play. I just thought I would get a larger one for more games but oh well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap dont waste your money, August 11, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This is a third party memory card. It was blocked by my Ps2 after i had saved a few games on it. Rpg games i had already spent a few days on each. Needless to say I wasn't happy. Don't wast your money. Buy a real Sony Made card dont be fooled by the promise of extra memory because you wont be able to use it any way. if i could have picked a no star rating i would have.

1.0 out of 5 stars too good to be true, February 13, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I figured as much anyway. I got this because I thought it would be really cool to be able to use simply one memory card for all my ps2 games. Having copied all my files over to it from 4-5 memory cards, I decided against deleting the back-up data, as generic products like these tend to not last; glad I did, but there a few new games I got between that period whose data I'll never get back. Well, everything was great for about four months, until today, I turn on a game and load the memory card, but the game says it is "unformatted." I reset and went back to the start up screen to check things out and the only thing it would let me do is format the card. When it re-formatted all there was was 8 mb, and zero of my old data.

The only reason I got this was because it was relatively inexpensive (about $10), but it ends up being cheap in more ways than one. Do not waste your money no matter how much. Considering how precious some save files can become, it's better to stick with the trusty name-brand 8 mbs, as I haven't had a single problem with any of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with ps2 Slim., September 23, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Works great with slimline ps2.

Formatted Size-
It came pre-formatted, with the correct size (~53mb)
I filled it to 50mb without any issues, all saves worked fine.
It has legit Samsung 64mb flash chip.

ANY unlicensed cards (anything outside the sony branded 8mb) will NOT work with 1st party games[killzone, daxter, granturismo etc] it works fine with all 3rd party games[ Rogue galaxy, final fantasy etc], 2nd party are hit and miss.

To be clear-
1st party - in house developed, studios owned by sony.
2nd party - non-owned third-party developer that developed for ps2 only, emphasis on NOT OWNED BY SONY.
3rd party - everybody else

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with some games, May 6, 2014
This memory card arrived quickly, which was nice. It looked as if it was in good condition.
I inserted it into the PS2, and the system recognized it and said there was 65MB of free space. Tried to save my Kingdom Hearts II game and the screen i received said: "not enough space on memory card. KH requires 90KB of free space to save". What?
Thinking it was maybe my system, i tried it on my original version PS2, still no luck to save. But, it saved Need For Speed Underground stuff no problem.

In my opinion, save your money on this. Just buy a Sony memory card.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, October 21, 2009
Originally my card did not work, but I emailed the seller and they told me to try it a few more times and I did and it worked. It works great and has a lot of room to download games, my kids enjoy it and it was very inexpensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost as advertised., February 26, 2012
I got this thinking that 64MB could save all my stuff on one card instead of 3 or 4. The shipping was fast and it looks like the picture. When you get it and put it in, you have to format it and that takes it down to 54MB, not 64MB. Even so, this has not broken and still is a lot of memory for one card. I think it was worth it, since it wasn't that expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars each card has 8 mb, October 20, 2013
64 MB of memory on one card, i mean, that's 8 regular cards, doesn't get much better than that, so good

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with this!, May 26, 2013
This was a great buy and I have had no problems with it! Love the fact that it has so much memory on it!