Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Joel Harper's Firming After 50 forum

67 "Reviews" but no actual description?!?!?!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 31, 2010 10:25:25 PM PST
Rhea D. says:
I read through all 67 reviews and now I really understand that this is divided into 3 sections, upper body, lower body and abs, and that there are 3 levels you can follow when doing the exercises, but I didn't see one single review describing the exercises that are being done.

Is there a lot a floor work? Does it use any weights? What kind of exercises are required here? I am thinking about buying it for someone who now gets together with friends to do chair exercises in an area that I would be very uncomfortable having these elderly women get down on the floor for exercises, as they'd all have to buy yoga mats, and that would increase their risks of falling. For most reviews of exercise DVD's someone has gone through and described the type of moves and what is required, but not here. If someone could please write a review with the description of the types of exercises and whether this would be appropriate for elderly people who really shouldn't be getting down on the floor, that would be wonderful. Thanks.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Dec 31, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 31, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Joel Harper's Firming After 50
Joel Harper's Firming After 50 by Dr. Mehmet Oz (DVD - 2009)
4.3 out of 5 stars (444)