Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 5, 2015
The rest of the items aren't bad, but the telephoto and wide angle lenses are about worthless. They look neat, they attach fine, but they really don't offer much benefit at all. The telephoto BARELY increases the zoom at all, and the wide angle creates an enormous amount of Vignette if you zoom out or are using a prime lens... AND THAT IS WITH USING a very THIN step up adapter to purposely increase the width to limit vignette. I have a 52-67mm step up adapter connected directly to my lenses so they can all share 67mm filters and adapters, even on a thinner 52mm lens, so there really should be NO vignette at all with the extra width. However, with the wide angle lens in this kit, it just gives the lens tunnel-vision vignette when not zoomed in, which defeats the purpose of wide angle lens attachment. I hate to think how bad it would be if I had purchased one for the actual 52mm end of my Nikon lens directly. As far as the telephoto is concerned, it says 2.2x multiplier or something like that, maybe 2.4x.. but really is like 1.3x barely any additional zoom. (almost the same as not having it attached at all anyway.) They also seem very rough manufacture. They look kind of spiffy, but the functionality just is not there. Fortunately I can still salvage the value of the kit with the filters, remote, lens hood, cleaning kit, (the blower is nice) and the diffuser for the built in flash. Overall though, if I had known how cheap the telephoto and wide angle lenses were, I would skip this and buy the package without them to save the money.
on April 3, 2014
I am a novice photographer. I mostly photograph as a hobby and not able to spend thousands of dollars on a specialty close up lens for photographing close-up. The close up lenses function quite well on my camera with the lenses that came with it. The additional accessories also prove helpful as each one purchased separately would have likely cost more than triple what this kit costs. It seems to be quality construction, but again, I am not using it everyday or for any professional type photography. I would recommend this to any beginner or novice photographer who wants a few extra tricks in their camera bag!
on December 28, 2013
WoW!
Going to have a lot to play with on several different photo shots. So many things you can do with this and I don't think anyone could go wrong with getting this kind of a kit.
Received my kit in a timely fashion and received everything as promised.
on September 17, 2015
Nice kit but all my pictures had these ghost looking white edges on any object in view. I returned the kit. I am an amateur and still to this day I don't know how to fix the white edges when I used those adapter lens.
on March 23, 2013
I'm quite pleased with this kit. Would describe myself as "advanced amateur." The Vivitar optics seem good; have gotten some *very* good results with the Macro lens mounted on Nikkor's 18-105mm "kit lens." Good sharpness, good color rendition, vignetting to be expected and dealt with post editing. If you, like me, don't have tons of money to spend on OEM lenses, this is a darn-good buy to add to your array of accessories/filters/lenses. Everything seems high quality, fits and works. Was received timely, I would/will deal with Goja in future when needs arise and they are able to meet them.
on February 10, 2016
All of the items are great quality except for the lens cover. I used it for about 2 weeks and a spring popped out. Now it's useless. Other than that, the rest of the products are great! I've used everything except the macro lens adapters, which I am sure to use in the spring. The remote works great and the light diffusers really soften the blinding light that comes from the flash.
on February 5, 2013
I bought my husband a Nikon Camera for Christmas and he wanted some accessories for it. We shop Amazon all of the time and found this wonderful and comprehensive kit. We received it quickly. Questions were answered in a timely manner and a mistake we made was taken care of quickly and professionally. A win-win purchase!
on January 29, 2016
There was a problem in delivery that was not the seller's nor Amazon's fault. Once received, my daughter and I were very pleased. In fact, she loves photography so much, she was brought to tears by the gift. The lenses also fit my Sony NEX-VG 30 video camera. Yes, two very satisfied customers.
on January 7, 2015
The kit arrived promptly and well-packaged. Far more items than I expected (I had largely been looking for telephoto converters). The filters fit my camera (I had checked the size before ordering). The cleaning kit and microfiber clothes are a nice extra. I like the lens hood, which will allow me to swivel it to block glare (as opposed to my current hoods). Interesting toys for a great price.
on July 6, 2013
I ordered this kit for my Nikon D7000 because I was looking for a 2X lens. They are so much easier to use than a large lens and so much more versatile. The quality of all the products in this kit was fantastic. The company even sent me an email to thank me for my review. However I neglected to write a product review so here I am. As far as I am concerned, you could not do better than this kit for this price. There are so many useful items in the kit and everything arrived quickly. I will definitely order from Goja again. They do a wonderful job of pleasing this customer!!